Not a whine
just want other peeps POV of tonites rvr

hi fellow add'er :D

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
Arumos said:
nice rps in the day tho : )

true lol

FYI i did not add... u nuked me first... so i came up around and killed u ! :eek2:

been solo whole day... accept 1 grp that was a piss taker with no clerics random noob untoad chars for fun lvl 46's :p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
rvr has been shit for a few weeks now, well at least i have farmed nearly 100k on my ranger over the last few nights from you and your bridge camping zerg :)

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Jeffery said:
true lol

FYI i did not add... u nuked me first... so i came up around and killed u ! :eek2:

been solo whole day... accept 1 grp that was a piss taker with no clerics random noob untoad chars for fun lvl 46's :p
nah u add too, admit it :p, aint pissed on that kill, it happens
and y i run around solo too, gets me nice rps ^^

Palemos

Fledgling Freddie
think its time for hibs to take back crim.. way to zergy and almost everyone goes there.. so no fun anywhere else hardly

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
RvR is retarded. It's either empty or zergy as fuck. The only fun I can get is in alb-land, few good fights take place vs worthwhile opponents, there are always myrmidons to farm there too.

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
aye, it's proper shite.

99% of I-RvR takes place on the bridge with hibs vs albs. Ive yet to see more than 3 mids in emain for the past week.

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Yup, take crim back please. Someone give em the keys.

Drav

Loyal Freddie
Yup sucks tbh, really pathetic when you have to say that the most fun you've had in the weekend RvR wise was tryna stop the mids alarm clocking Beno at 6am in the morning....Pure madness that by the way, thanks takhylock and friends, for that early morning shock inducing thriller.... Had spent the past 6 hours of the morning PLing, was a fun albeit coffee taxing experience.

Take Crim someone pls....Stealth game is dead, stealth zergs everywhere cos of this horseshite...

Ghostly

Fledgling Freddie
Dafft said:
aye, it's proper shite.

99% of I-RvR takes place on the bridge with hibs vs albs. Ive yet to see more than 3 mids in emain for the past week.

Then you have some serious eye problems my friend

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Have not been out for a cpl of weeks (farming for next suit :() but thought Id give it a go tonight, was horrible indeed, didnt get a single fight worth mentioning.

So instead i logged on my lvl48 animist and got 2-shotted repeatedly by sorcs, was more fun than running with the shade tho :)

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Had one mint 1v1 tonight with a ns (can't remember your name, soz mate). The rest was just fg v popping stealthers mostly, from a stealther pov anyway. The only other fights I did see were albs v hibs on the bridge with the occasional fg mids coming in from behind.

I did briefly take a trip to odins, but was quieter than standing naked in the middle of hw.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
give more 1 vs 1 an less adding ... An give fgs that dont add on fights or farm you :( have yet to see a fg who dont add on my fights or farm me :(

ps: Have been a few solo ppl out there the last few days :cheers: keep it up

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Eeben said:
give more 1 vs 1 an less adding ... An give fgs that dont add on fights or farm you :( have yet to see a fg who dont add on my fights or farm me :(

ps: Have been a few solo ppl out there the last few days :cheers: keep it up
Busy zerging on pryd atm, but ill see if i have time tonight ;)

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
Jeffery said:
Hmmm ... i think i speak for all realms when i say

Tonites RVR has been 'ZERGED' :( all 3 realms done it
hope thinks improve 4 tommorw i want RR 7 on Nale !! :clap:

Not a whine
just want other peeps POV of tonites rvr

are u the infy that runs around unstealth people and run away ?

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Many good groups were out and RPs with legs also, so it was a good night.

:)

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
rvr has been shit for a few weeks now, well at least i have farmed nearly 100k on my ranger over the last few nights from you and your bridge camping zerg :)

So if everyone else is bridge camping, what are you doing? You know that if there were no enemies there they would soon disperse. Part of the "problem" and all that...

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
Frozodo said:
are u the infy that runs around unstealth people and run away ?

tbh my infil is untoa'd.... my dad is just playin it in RVR a little bit ... but he still plays his scout with the bridge campin zerg ... so no its not me ... but im almost TOA'd

Hmm If ur solo IMHO u shud go Hadrian's Wall... I might roam HW a little bit around dock area on my sorc so if nyone want a fight just nip by...

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Had a nice fg vs fg fight with some hibs in crim bowl last night, lasted 3 or 4 mins, until 5 sorcs 3 scouts and a caba all joined the party from the comfort of a 3 sec run back to tower if they got attacked, still another fg of hibs steamrolled them after, well made me laugh :twak:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Mas said:
crim bowl

:m00:

even tho im about as anti-add as possible, a nice fight in crim bowl is about as likely as rare deleting their own class. indeed, it happens one out of 457 times

ps. i didn't even say you deserve adds just because you're a warlock :D <looks proud>

hm actually what group were you in? fought some group with rr6 frostalf undyed (iirc) warlock in it quite often.

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
hm actually what group were you in? fought some group with rr6 frostalf undyed (iirc) warlock in it quite often.
Hmm that would be me.

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Vodkafairy said:
:m00:

even tho im about as anti-add as possible, a nice fight in crim bowl is about as likely as rare deleting their own class. indeed, it happens one out of 457 times

ps. i didn't even say you deserve adds just because you're a warlock :D <looks proud>

Aye was prolly hiz, i was on my warrior nav, skald, warr, 2 healers, sham, sm and rm, was nice group really. Ran into 2fg hibs at the end, think had 9 assisting on me as i lagged into the 2fg, suffice to say it felt like i had no armour on.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
heh well, you engaged us like every time after we were about to rest :p

was funny fights tho ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom