I said I wasn't gonna do this...

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Started playing on EU just after SI release on my minstrel Leyrtens with a RL mate and some friends of his from Diablo2. Had a pretty good time round Salisbury plains getting killed by every damned thing! At the time, I used to watch all the purple guys running around and I remember being quite impressed (this was my first online game :p). I especially remember chatting with my lowbie mates and laughing at these people wasting money on horses when you can just run!! Who would ever waste 5s on a horse?!?! That's a months worth of cash farming!!

It was especially fun trying to run as a naked level 1 Saracen from Campocorentin Forest up to Camelot to meet my friends and group up...purple mobs everywhere and I had no idea what I was doing!!

A few years on and not much changed...quite a few 50s, a few ML10s and I still have no idea what I'm doing!!

I played on Glasto for a while with The Rigante and enjoyed that a lot before it got ruined by the French zerg (vive la resistance!) and after coming back to the English TOA servers, I never quite had the same fun in the game. To cut a long story short(ish), I've rolled some characters over on the US Classic servers and I've having a pretty good time over there. My accounts on EU have expired and I don't think I'll be coming back.

I doubt most people here will even know my ingame toons, but I think a few people will remember me and, in the spirit of the Oscars, I'd like to thank everyone for making DAOC a pretty fun place to spend the time I should have been out drinking!! Everyone who helped me out and kept me company in Frozen Heart, Blood Lust, Humberton Guard, Free Spirit, Herfolge Boldklub, The Iron Wind, Kupo Flux and Link Dead (wow...more guilds than I thought!).

Special thanks to the Link Dead crew who've made this game worth logging onto for the last few months (Zags, Togs, Sab, Chim, Waok, Dej, Oak, Lun, Spinneer and any others I've forgotten :p) and also to everyone from Kupo Flux and The Iron Wind for actually helping me get a toon to a semi-decent RR!! Finally, the Rigante, for taking me in on both EU and US Classic servers and getting me horrendously drunk in Leeds that time!

I'm currently playing in Red Shadows on Bossiney/Hib and my MSN is jaymez@hotmail.co.uk if anyone wants to look me up.

Take care all :)

Brainfreeze/Twofish/Chunks/Ferrens/Leyrtens/Killswitch/Goldenret

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
i guess this means youre definately not coming back :(

had some wicked fun mate, ive said it before but our lil trio of doom was fantastic fun, if only you and youre pet dej hadnt been seduced by the american servers.

i especially miss your cross dressing alter ego mandy, what a saucy chick she is :)

i still live in hope that one day you will see the light and come back, until then take care mate and i hope you continue having fun over with the yanks :)

cya bud and say hello to dej for me and again ty for the fun times :)

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
I would say cya...

but I have no idea who you are!!

p.s. Hi Toggy!

Moggit

One of Freddy's beloved
I hope you find everything you want over there Dave. Im just glad that you have found some where your happy in game

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Rigga Mortice said:
That'll be me then, biatch :(

All the best mateys (you too, Dej), will bump into you in another game soon no doubt :)

I'm sure you will.. I'll no doubt need some crafting doing so will hunt you down!! :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom