I Roxd Da Box

Rasoul

Fledgling Freddie
sup ppl. Jarvio here real me hasnt been playing for a while its been an IRL friend etc (yea i do have friends outside daoc) i maybe back someday and maybe not depending on the game. i know MOST of u hate me but some like me i wont mention you coz ur get spammed and whined at coz we are imba.

game was fun it made me LAUGH alot when ppl would spam me with comments its sad how ppl can go down to my level :) and do what i do. especially synergy delete this part if u want lalalal noobs. was fun in rvr to Sarumans Hand. Den ur good person enjoy speaking to u on vent and u rich if u still play. scouse/censi good job on rr11 beat me to it even tho i was pwning u in the rps. keep it up if u still gonna play etc.

to most albs i liked good luck and enjoy ur DAOC life etc and go pwn some mids hibs.

and special thanks to Aiava teaching me imba greek language so we can cyber on vent and ingame and GOOD LUCK justin if u still play m8 go get rr11 and be as good as me one day :p if u still gonna play as i saw a post about it.
bye bye people enjoy ur game and i know some ppl or most will love me going :) but i thought i brought a new thing to the game haha good luck peeps and have fun :) ill be on now and again or itll be my irl m8 having some fun.
over and out noobs (and flame all u want coz i wont be reading ur crapy replys :))

Thornea

Loyal Freddie
Aye im still playing m8,

As ive said b4 its a damn shame when someone leaves the game.. be it that your usually a well zerged enemy in the game! hehe I miss the old CT v SH SZ's.

Been great fun playing against you tbh and talking on vent and thanks for the help getting me started on Alb..

You look after yourself m8 and hopefully will get to zerg u (/hug) a few times when/if u pop on

/salute

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
always a shame to see free RPs leave the game :/

Everz

FH is my second home
jarvio you asshat xd

who was that on ranger when i played ? ;c

neways laters m8

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
He was honest when i spoke with him , he knew he was useless(alone) in game and he stick with scout cos he spend lot of hours. Gl in real life

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Rasoul said:

Special thanks to Aiava teaching me imba greek language so we can cyber on vent and ingame and

We never Cyber although ur a gay and a fag xd

i wont go down to ur lvl xd although u never reach over lvl 1 in it :p

gL retard xd hf in rl its so good out there ;) believe me i know ;) (took me sometime though )

Very gay & nice peep irl very gimp ingame but still bodyguard + guard mob 5 rox without u doing anything xd

again gL to a friend Jarvio!!!1

noob.jpg_thumb.jpg

Everz

FH is my second home
>.< Pooned said:
We never Cyber although ur a gay and a fag xd

i wont go down to ur lvl xd although u never reach over lvl 1 in it :p

gL retard xd hf in rl its so good out there ;) believe me i know ;) (took me sometime though )

Very gay & nice peep irl very gimp ingame but still bodyguard + guard mob 5 rox without u doing anything xd

again gL to a friend Jarvio!!!1

noob.jpg_thumb.jpg

irl pic aiava? xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom