I respecced my NS and...

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Respecced from Blades to Pierce.. have higher wep skill now and i have noticed a tendency. People now evade me more even tho i have higher wep skill. Anyone else noticed this or is it just me?

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
plain bad luck.

know its hard to believe..but its the truth.

dohhhh

Fledgling Freddie
How do you find pierce btw ? Since you've prolly used blades a while it would be nice to hear your first impression by speccing to pierce.

Im considering speccing blades.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Its great actually, once you figure out what resists some of the enemy stealthers have lowered you can really pwn people :p

http://pwnstar.dk/daoc/512.jpg

Anyways, i find blades being equally good as pierce. And i was blades from rr1 to 5

jayjay67

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmmmm let me see remedy is a rr5 ability, and you call someone a noob for using it.

How many of your pathetic chars are rr5? and do you use the rr5 abilities they have? I bet you do. NOOB

If you wanna whine about ppl and the way they play go to WoW where the adolescent whiners all go.

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
jayjay67 said:
Hmmmmm let me see remedy is a rr5 ability, and you call someone a noob for using it.

How many of your pathetic chars are rr5? and do you use the rr5 abilities they have? I bet you do. NOOB

If you wanna whine about ppl and the way they play go to WoW where the adolescent whiners all go.

Good reply to chrstffr

I thought fh was stopping pointless replies to threads. or they should do.

Shar_Reloaded_Ranger

Fledgling Freddie
jayjay67 said:

lol, u rlly dont get the humor of TEH SEPH posts xD

Everz

FH is my second home
jayjay67 said:

owned yourself :m00:

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
I use my chanters rr5 abil ITS SO OP LoLOlool BALANCED!11

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
FYI Chrstffr usually posts some VERY helpful information in the threads where people are looking for a new guild to join ..even posts ingame contact name also ..

very helpful..

the name is usually mastade :D

Taxii

One of Freddy's beloved
Christoffer! Dinfar venter på dig i sengen!!! omg. Du må hellere gå hen til ham :wij:

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Theres an annoying bug...

After respecing to pierce you have to change your weapons to.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom