I remember when ...

Suedish

Fledgling Freddie
- The uber evil Lynx cat outside Fort Atla really kicked my butt more than once, must have been when i was below L5. I also remember thinking "Man, Level 4 HAS to be the most difficult level ever, wish i could get L5 and get some more styles/skills".

- My group would get wiped out by the tomtes in Nisses. Ah they were so ewul back then!

- I first went to DF, at L13 iirc (was a loong time ago now). Having only been outside of Fort Atla and in Nisses, entering DF was a massive thing to me. The graphics, the sound, the mobs, ah that's definately one of my best memories so far.

- I visited Malmo for the first time and saw the dragon, woot woot!

GV-Miera

Fledgling Freddie
Suedish said:
- The uber evil Lynx cat outside Fort Atla really kicked my butt more than once, must have been when i was below L5. I also remember thinking "Man, Level 4 HAS to be the most difficult level ever, wish i could get L5 and get some more styles/skills".

that was idd an uber evil bastard, killed me like 100 times... but had my revenge at lvl 6-7 :clap:
and with my first character lvl 14 was a pain... needed like 0.3 dots xp and got killed over and over again untill i still needed 6 dots :(

Suedish said:
- My group would get wiped out by the tomtes in Nisses. Ah they were so ewul back then!

that dungeon was bugged like hell

Suedish said:
- I first went to DF, at L13 iirc (was a loong time ago now). Having only been outside of Fort Atla and in Nisses, entering DF was a massive thing to me. The graphics, the sound, the mobs, ah that's definately one of my best memories so far.

think i was lvl 39 when i first entered DF there where like 200 ppl camping X-roads... was one big lagfest

Suedish said:
- I visited Malmo for the first time and saw the dragon, woot woot!

Malmo was uber!! :clap: even been main ccer there with my shammy. ppl called her the CC-Queen :clap:

Taobitz

Fledgling Freddie
nerf wee wolves outside Ft. Atla to this dare they scare me! :touch:

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Bah I had been lvl 50 for months by the time DF arrived. =(

Suedish

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
Bah I had been lvl 50 for months by the time DF arrived. =(

Hehe i was busy playing Ultime Online at that time. Was actually playing UO for a total of 4 or 5 years, can't remember exactly.

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Gna faste :D

Nisssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee!!!! are two places i really love and will never forget :)

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I remember xping at Fort Veldon with my level 14 Hunter but I actually quit because it became so frustrating. :( I then soloed my Spiritmaster practically to 40 on my own at Yggdra Forest (this was before pbae was given to SM's) and used to get 1 shot by Niar and Motom (?) everyday. :( I used to spend hours in the frontiers before I was in level 20 just to get that exciting feeling of seeing enemies of an opposing realm. Remember when Gna was the busiest place in Midgard? Watching the death messages as Njessi got another poor victim...ah those were the days. :)

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Mobius said:
I remember xping at Fort Veldon with my level 14 Hunter but I actually quit because it became so frustrating. :( I then soloed my Spiritmaster practically to 40 on my own at Yggdra Forest (this was before pbae was given to SM's) and used to get 1 shot by Niar and Motom (?) everyday. :( I used to spend hours in the frontiers before I was in level 20 just to get that exciting feeling of seeing enemies of an opposing realm. Remember when Gna was the busiest place in Midgard? Watching the death messages as Njessi got another poor victim...ah those were the days. :)
He allways got me going across the water very time :( and Gna was like 10x busyer then aegir is now lol

Taobitz

Fledgling Freddie
the famous varkas eh mobi :)
cant beat the beta though.... lvl 22 zeker in emain runing for ur life at the sight of DTM :touch:

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Being chased by a camp of Morvalts outside Aegir was evil :(

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
njessi was evil, or aoe dd in nisses with my lvl 8 runie was also pretty stupid, i thought it was sooo hard exping at lvl 8 :/

Cerbie

One of Freddy's beloved
I loved yggdra the most. Xping at the teddies was great, me (healer) and jeweil (shaman), we had great fun there.

And I liked njessi, always had fun, when we crossed the lake, to shout "there is njessi" hihi.

Great times I had in spindel, met Durgi there and Ucallme with his troll at that time, always forget that ones name.

And yes the wee wolves at fort atla, at first I thought they were cute, that was a mistake .....

Keeilb

Fledgling Freddie
i remember when those damn hill cats and hill persons always killed me outside mularn when i tried to kill some worms and the guy with his cart or whats it called

:p and i remember those weeping willows close to gna wiped my grps several times

Rustane

Fledgling Freddie
Did anyone ever find Hrrgyff! .. i still have that damn quest on my runie

Taobitz

Fledgling Freddie
aint that guy near hagger rust? :D
what about when sinister(what ever happened? he ebay?) stealthed past the hib guards and into hib land rofl :D

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
If you want some evil fuckers there are the we wolfs over the river from fort atla evil littel bastids at 20 i came back and slaughtered them all :p

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Rustane said:

she's near df on the hill towards SF - kill a couple o' lions and she'll pop \o/

Runimatrix

Fledgling Freddie
i remember the time when Cursed Tomb used to have like 5 ppl in it.

the times when Cerbie would help my rm lvl in yggdra cos i was so slow at lvling. lol!!

when ppl used to xp in myrkwood and in askheim the werewolf camp lol

and also the time i tried to show a group of low lvls the askheim trick how to stand on the beam and kill the mobs without them hitting u whilst i was omw to malmo spot(malmo list lol) and then getting stuck for like 4 hours. till got my malmo spot!

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
I remember being maintank with SB in malmo, gogo dodger3. :)

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
hmm I'm mostly still xping in classic area's, done a lot of quests just for the fun including the Njessi one and the Ashen Maul quest (foolish dancers), the Hammer reward is still nice if you are short on cash ;)

Sinnica

Fledgling Freddie
hehe DF :D
remember at patchday when DF was gonna arrive, me, blejsarus and some other mids took keeps to 6am just to get access to it at release, and we did so when the patch arrived :p

EDIT: Ukobat when he goes frenzy on the lowbies in DF is a classic ofc <3

micecream

Fledgling Freddie
awww memmories

fighting pine imps close to Fort Atla always getting killed by that HUGR purple lynx

always when pulling the lvl 10 OTD on beach the high purple came

muspelheim =)) nice place =D

nisses..... hmm ever been on raid against nisse? =)

and ofc being out in the frontiers killing ghouls...... and the excitement of running for your life from invaders =)
yeah those were the days...... they were ;)

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Doing /who 50 and getting excited when there was a 50 char on :p

Jumping up and down in a frenzy of excitement when you actually SAW a 50 :D

And of course, playing in Fedaykin! ;)

Durgi

Fledgling Freddie
Caeli said:
I remember being maintank with SB in malmo, gogo dodger3. :)

Hehehe I remember being the main tank as a SB before anything called dodger even existed ;)

Fondest memories of Malmo was EoO outings, and Blej mjollniring East value from the centre stone to see how many woofers we'd get. Got old Blej, even for a troll he was slow, but so loveable ;)

Ah Spindelhalla my home from homes, best darn dungeon in midgard without doubt. Such found memories of days when you could be a smurf sb and get invited to groups. Heck them was the days even hunters got group invites.

koxi

One of Freddy's beloved
Rustane said:

He's a cat.. living in the mountains between East Svealand and Vale of Mularn.. If you run from Vasud towards Mularn by road.. and countinue North over the hills when the road turns West.. then you will find him on top of those hills.. remember meeting him there many times taking a shortcut over those hills..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom