I remember when......

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Only those who were RVRing since the game came out will remember this one: remember the days of Finster ?!!

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Waves of mids chasing the albs back to their tk in old Frontier only for some goon to pull the guards AGAIN and the mids all pour back towards the MG with the albs in pursuit and the guards hacking everyone to pieces.

Laughed myself stupid everytime that happened

Gamah

Banned
I remember the day well...
when only the trees yelled...
I was riding my speed into the wind and..
pulling the pygmys fortune begins well...
a lurikeen showed his face...
I was like...EL OH EL M8...
as i cut him ready for the dinner plate..
he died faster than a very fast thing...
then I wanked a little over him...
my minstrel is sick...
it looks like a fat prick.......
with a really small dick.

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
old.Whoodoo said:
Snow crabs in Uppland, just outside the gates, being ganked there by Veeshan day in day out, made great friends with a lot of old timers there.

Vendo caves, packed to the hilt with levels 20+ in small groups.

H and Lair, shitty list groups but again, met some great nice people there.

Relic raids, consisting of 2-300 people per side camping Grallahorn, looking down that hill and watching the little red square diminish as the zone crashed.

Scav room groups in spind, where THE BEST weapons and armour in the game dropped! Oh we all wanted that lightsaber!

Seeing a WoW for the first time in Ruamarik!

Gathering round the forge in Gna Faste and Bledmeer with old faces long gone, whittling away the days crafting, and watching lowbies die again and again in Askheim and at the willows...

TBH I dont think most players around now know where Askheim is, or could name the two mobs who ran it. Or where soulsong is, or where the Hammer of Black Ice drops...how things have changed!

I remember meeting whoodoo in Varulvheim(Sp?) years ago back when we were level 31 :) You and your mate...cant remember his name :( You leveled a lot with him afaik, seem to remember I shot up in levels after that :D

Davey TheSlayer was it?

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Shagrat said:
Waves of mids chasing the albs back to their tk in old Frontier only for some goon to pull the guards AGAIN and the mids all pour back towards the MG with the albs in pursuit and the guards hacking everyone to pieces.

Laughed myself stupid everytime that happened

Haha.

I remembered that too!

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
And I remember the time before I found BarrysWorld and all teh whine(tm).... :(

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Old emain AMG stand-offs where we'd be sat on either side doing nothing.

Someone would shout "CHARGE!" and run in............and they'd be the only one doing it and would die.

Come to think of it, that was Sycho/Mattshanes. :p

Toel

Loyal Freddie
Oh the good times, I remember when I first rolled a character, I first started off at Hibernia but soon I went over to Midgard and started my troll zerker. Oh do I miss the good times in the Vendo Caverns, packed with20's just running around. "sigh", though when Warhammer gets out, man will I be excited!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i remember the times before DF and SI and all that new shit. hell i remember the times before the second patch was even implemented.

Sharma said:
Come to think of it, that was Sycho/Mattshanes. :p

rofl. spamming millions of pets, then hed make me charge in too.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
tris- said:
rofl. spamming millions of pets, then hed make me charge in too.

Yeah I know I was in the same guild as you for a majority of my time in Albion. :p

P.S Come to think of it, you went fucking schizo on me when I left! :D

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Lamp said:
Only those who were RVRing since the game came out will remember this one: remember the days of Finster ?!!

Critblade sb was it? :|

So long ago :p like 5 years now

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Sharma said:
Yeah I know I was in the same guild as you for a majority of my time in Albion. :p

P.S Come to think of it, you went fucking schizo on me when I left! :D

i know. although i was 4 years younger. i have matured now into a full on alcoholic

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom