I read some old posts.. (kinda whine)

Yvbani

One of Freddy's beloved
..and realized that this game is actually one of the best things that has ever happened to me. Damn us all for not playing anymore.

The irony is that my life the last two years couldnt be much better, yet I miss this pile of crap.

Something that probably popped into everyones mind at some time and not worth speaking out loud. Just had to say it out of respect.

They should've launched daoc in iraq and given some terrorists the chance of bombing mythic headquarters.

Hello ban. I never read/post here anymore anyways :(

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Theres no one that reads these forums to report you lol.

Yea i miss the game as a past time as well, but quite enjoy going out to look for fun every night at the moment instead of sitting at my pc. Givf back casual daoc!

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
nobody got banned anymore for off topic shit :(.

yeah i miss Camlann. Damn, i even miss you:sex:

Mazisn

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, had many nice moments in daoc. Really hope that Warhammer will bring some too, but frankly i think I'm heading for disappointment :ninja:

Nodoubt

Fledgling Freddie
hehe i have even forgot your clerics name old.windforce, but i know that you could only spread and even bahumats pala had more on /stats heal... aww funny times.

hey spis, hey amil, hows life?
btw dont think WAR can offer anything of that what i liked so much about daoc and camlann.
Or is there gonna be a pvp server?

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Hi Noddy, im good thanks. You?

Found satisfaction in any game apart from daoc, or you like us and given up the search?

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
hehe i have even forgot your clerics name old.windforce, but i know that you could only spread and even bahumats pala had more on /stats heal... aww funny times.

All part of Bahumats plan to steal my rpeez

:drink:

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
hi guyz, whats going on

does anyone actually play daoc anymore? camlann? im too lazy to check

ps amildin you are an amildin, talk to me sometimes :(

ontopicedit: daoc was really really fun at its best, and quite shit at its worst... but i still miss it :( dont think im going to play war or anything tho, dont have that kind of time anymore, for the most part, and being the equivalent of rr2 doesnt appeal (in case anyone cares, doubt they do)

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
he'd pwn shit! I just came on msn to talk to you, really bored! drove past warwick the other day, was gonna txt you, but... didnt. my bad.

yea i miss daoc :( CS is too aggravating and elder scrolls is lonely. gimme the days when i was just turning 50 and yepy was in fear, such a good crowd then compared to later daoc. and enkor, ill never forgive you for chaining my bd!!!! mofucka

:fluffle:

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
yeh i really miss the good ol days, especially when i first started playing camlann <sniff> oh well, when WAR comes out i'll have something to play. <Waits>

Kuhan

Loyal Freddie
tbh I dont think anything will compare with the Camlann Ruleset/gameplay

Zurking

Loyal Freddie
lawlz. I just reading through some of my old posts... i use to be funneh.

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
miss camlann, too :(
but i actually started to play daoc again.

greetings, Mrburns

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom