I R Rich i tells you.!!!

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Woohoo..!!

I just won a million dooolars.! hurray for me ?
who actually falls for this ????

ps dont click the email address mkay !?

Ticket No: WRNM/SMI/5990 Email Prize Award C/.Isabel 45,28008.Madrid-Spain.Sir/Madam,

We wish to congratulate you over your email success in our computer balloting sweepstake held on 12th Oct. 2006. This is a millennium scientific computer game in which email addresses were used. It is a promotional program aimed at encouraging internet users; therefore you do not need to buy ticket to enter for it. You have been approved for the star prize of $1,000,000.00 (One Million Dollars). All 10 winning addresses were randomly selected from a batch of 50,000,000 international email addresses. Your email address emerged alongside 9 others as a category A winner in the program.

To claim your winning prize you are to contact the appointed agent as soon as possible for the immediate release of your winnings: AXA SEGURIDAD SA.C/.SEGRE 40,28008 MADRID-SPAIN.
E-mail: cajamadridfinanc@aim.com
Contact Person:Mr.Ray W.CruzTel/Fax:0034 626 467 541 (¡)
Batch No: SUTO/980/TWM/EU(¡¡) Ticket No: WRNM/SMI/5990(¡¡¡)
Lucky No: 10-23-44-72-80(iv)
Serial No: MUOTI/82536

You must contact the appointed agent with your Full Names,Contact Telephone Numbers (Home, Office and Mobile Number and also Fax Number) via email to process the immediate payment of your prize.The Validity period of the winnings is for 30 working days hence you are expected to make your cla ims immediately, any claim not made before this date will be CANCELLED.

Best Regards, Mrs.Gorisa Labella,
Program Assistant.Madrid,13th Oct.2006

NOTE: Kindly send your winning information to the email below. E-mail: cajamadridfinanc@aim.com

ps dont click the email address mkay !?

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
evzy said:
Hmmm but what if its true????

Hmm, i got a great idea. LETS GIVE 1 MILLION BUCKS TO A BUNCH OF RANDOM PEOPLE OVER THE WORLD!!!MKAY;;;!11o0o0... or maybe not.

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
fettoken said:
Hmm, i got a great idea. LETS GIVE 1 MILLION BUCKS TO A BUNCH OF RANDOM PEOPLE OVER THE WORLD!!!MKAY;;;!11o0o0... or maybe not.
Well it's happened to me a few times :p

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
GimmlyTheDorf said:
Well it's happened to me a few times :p

What would anyone ever gain from giving you a million bucks i ask myself :mad:

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
fettoken said:

C'mon is it that hard to believe - have a little faith in humanity - why would they lie?

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Im gonna steal your price now you silly dane! woho, million bucks! Just have to give them my account number and all personal information etc! im gonna be rich!

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm???

What is the danger of replying to that, except you will feed you spamfilter with a bit more stuff?

They are not asking for CC or bank number, not that I would personally reply as it sounds nuts, but what would they gain from my full name, adress and phone numbers?

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Iceforge said:
Hmm???

What is the danger of replying to that, except you will feed you spamfilter with a bit more stuff?

They are not asking for CC or bank number, not that I would personally reply as it sounds nuts, but what would they gain from my full name, adress and phone numbers?

That will just be step one - if you give these type of people that basic info they will check you up and send you targeted information on how to retrieve your prize, and that procedure will include giving them more info, such as your bank details, with enough personal information that they can attempt to empty it. Alternatively they will ask you for a "small" security/tax deposit into an account so that they can make the prize available to you etc.

Amazing thing is people actually fall for this.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Fana said:
That will just be step one - if you give these type of people that basic info they will check you up and send you targeted information on how to retrieve your prize, and that procedure will include giving them more info, such as your bank details, with enough personal information that they can attempt to empty it. Alternatively they will ask you for a "small" security/tax deposit into an account so that they can make the prize available to you etc.

Amazing thing is people actually fall for this.

Ah, that sort of scam, well, I will always block whenever someone is asking for my CC number (or simuliar), just didn't see the harm in giving names and numbers, and then ask for cheque :p

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
You'd happily give out your phone number?

That's crazy. No where in that email does it say anything about giving your information private and you could be bombarded with 'trademen' etc.

Name is fine but phone number - your crazy.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Fana said:
Im gonna steal your price now you silly dane! woho, million bucks! Just have to give them my account number and all personal information etc! im gonna be rich!

Noo damn you swede.! it's mine all mine.!! I is selected, not you.!
and after collecting this million i'm gona go fetch my 5o million from Nigeria and then my 4 million that some random bloke left me in his will for my humanitarian efforts.! wooohooo.!!

I plan to spend it all on Hats.!

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
We wish to congratulate you over your email success in our computer balloting sweepstake held on 12th Oct. 2006. This is a millennium scientific computer game in which email addresses were used. It is a promotional program aimed at encouraging internet users; therefore you do not need to buy ticket to enter for it. You have been approved for the star prize of $1,000,000.00 (One Million Dollars). All 10 winning addresses were randomly selected from a batch of 50,000,000 international email addresses. Your email address emerged alongside 9 others as a category A winner in the program.

haha, the dude/dudess coming up with these amazing stories should write for tv-shows.

You gotta love the internet!

Krait

Fledgling Freddie
All 10 winning addresses were randomly selected from a batch of 50,000,000 international email addresses. Your email address emerged alongside 9 others as a category A winner in the program.

Looks like I won it twice with 2 different E.mail addresses...............go me !!

:p

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Bugz said:

That's crazy. No where in that email does it say anything about giving your information private and you could be bombarded with 'trademen' etc.

They are welcome to pay either international cell phone call fees (I only got a cell) or if they call from a Danish number, be prepared to be arrested, telemarketing is illegal in Denmark unless you sell very specific items (newspapers and perhaps 1 or 2 other things)

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Iceforge said:
Ah, that sort of scam, well, I will always block whenever someone is asking for my CC number (or simuliar), just didn't see the harm in giving names and numbers, and then ask for cheque :p

Giving them your name and address is enough to have your details used in a third party scam dude in all seriousness.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
evzy said:
C'mon is it that hard to believe - have a little faith in humanity - why would they lie?

because in 99.9% of the times they WANT your money when they send mails like that.

i bet if he did send a mail back claiming the money, they would need some critical bank details and stuff, that u really really *really* dont want to give out ;)

yes i realize that u might have been sarcastic but my radar isnt working atm :(

Nate

FH is my second home
Bugz said:

why is that bad? i mean someone could look up a phone directory and fine out both of those for everyone in any area.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Ctuchik said:
because in 99.9% of the times they WANT your money when they send mails like that.

i bet if he did send a mail back claiming the money, they would need some critical bank details and stuff, that u really really *really* dont want to give out ;)

yes i realize that u might have been sarcastic but my radar isnt working atm :(

~Passes Ctuchik some new batteries for teh radar~

;)

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
evzy said:
Giving them your name and address is enough to have your details used in a third party scam dude in all seriousness.

That is true through, Did not think about that :) good I never replied to any of such mails (not sure I received any through ;))

Olgaline

FH is my second home

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom