I Podge or Zen

Shall I get an Ipodge or Zen

• Ipod nano (4gb)

Votes: 21 33.3%
  • Creative Zen (4Gb)

Votes: 28 44.4%
  • Other

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • I don't like rabid bears who eat my cheese the fuckers!

Votes: 5 7.9%

• Total voters

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
IPods are shit!

Either Zen or Sony IMO. Sony is good for the excellent sound quality. Zen is just a good all-rounder.

Gamah

Banned
Rampant rabbit!

na she might start using it all the time and never want gamlove.

+ Ipods are not that bad..I have a nano which i stole from my sister (stole = she said i could have it) and it's ok once you buy some decent headphones.

I don't wanna get her a zen cos then I will want it :(

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Ofc Ipods are so clearly shit, only geeks have zens all the cool kids own Ipods.

She will appreciate an Ipod more. She is a female so aslong as she can put her own songs on and listen to them she will give you head.

They do what they say they do nothing more or less. Plus it works perfect with my Ipod screen in my car.

Mey

Part of the furniture
Voted nano because they look better imo, and that's all girls worry about these days.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Zen is great cause you dont even need the software, just copy and paste your music onto it like you would a portable hard drive etc. (think software can compress it a little)

If she's a girl and has a mac, get an ipod. If she's gonna use your machine, get her a Zen or you'll have to fuck about with ITunes :(

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Had a ZEN but it broke down fairly quickly, yet my Ipod has been working for quite some time.

Go for the iPod!

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Had a ZEN but it broke down fairly quickly, yet my Ipod has been working for quite some time.

Go for the iPod!
went through 3 ipods before i got a working one,
i have had the zen for 4 yrs and cant fault it

leviathane

Part of the furniture
ipods are shit have one myself, and really it's true i don't like rabid bears who eat my cheese. How did you know?

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
she'll probably appreciate the ipod more, but from what i know ipod nanos or whatever theyre called are better than other ipods in terms of reliablity.

However depends what type of girl she is, cause my friend loved her pink zen mp3 player, her being the girliest girl in the world, and wouldnt ever trade it for an ipod so go with what you think she will appreciate more.

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
ipod 4gig nano's are awesome, theyve sorted out the reliability/dmg proof/battery problems which my mini encountered. Very impressed.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Sadly i must now say ipod.

I prefer my iRiver and my Sony. But now the Car Cradle i have with my iPod = it wins i hate itunes but the dock that charges it while transmitting to my radio is great and the Sony did not have naything like it at the time. 30gb Video iPod reconditioned and purchased from Apple for £129.99 perfect

megadave

I am a FH squatter
for a girl and for a small mp3 player i'd go for the nano.

if you're going for a proper thing though (manly and with decent space) go for anything except ipod. my creative zen vision: m is the shizzle :D

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
gamgam, is it you or seel that always haunt bugz about his question of getting his gf a gift and what to cook? prolly both but if its you then ROFL LOL YOU DONT LOVE HER LOL

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Be nostalgic. Get her a Sony Walkman

BIG_Sony%20Walkman%20WM-4%20Red.JPG

Gamah

Banned
gamgam, is it you or seel that always haunt bugz about his question of getting his gf a gift and what to cook? prolly both but if its you then ROFL LOL YOU DONT LOVE HER LOL

Asking about what's better in peoples opinions between 2 products is hardly the same as asking you what food she likes.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Ipod sucks ass bigtime...

don't know about Zen's, but I love my iAudio. Super audioquality, plays all compression schemes you could ever want to use (from mp3, to ogg, flac, etc etc etc)

A breeze to upgrade firmware
A breeze to copy music.
No need for special software, useable on windows, mac, linux, os/2 warp, anything as long as its got USB support. (don't know if OS/2 Warp had usb support, but details details... :p)

NikonL

Fledgling Freddie
I voted Zen because at first I thought the question was "which mp3 player is best". And undoubtedly the Zen is. Upon reading the threat however i realise that a better question may have been "which mp3 player will my gf prefer" in which case i think the ipod will be ther better choice. because it's more of a fashion icon. and it will break, which means she can have something to complain about.

confused

Can't get enough of FH
Personally I'd suggest the nano over the zen, but the default ipod headphones are so crap, you will need to spend the little extra on some sennheiser or some Bose headphones to actually get any quality from it.

Gamah

Banned
I got her 2 tickets to see lord of the rings in the theatre, which was pretty good apart from frodos voice, which was fucking annoying.

So thanks for the poll but I choose neither!

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
id go for the pod! since its abit easier to handle than a zen imo.. so better for girls :x

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
This:

I got her 2 tickets to see lord of the rings in the theatre, which was pretty good apart from frodos voice, which was fucking annoying.

So thanks for the poll but I choose neither!

And this:

id go for the pod! since its abit easier to handle than a zen imo.. so better for girls :x

Proves that nobody reads the f*cking threads through these days :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom