I now have the POWER !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pro]v[etheus

Hi folks, just to inform you that i have now joined the dizzy heights of the Game.net GameMasters. In my role as a GameMaster i shall do my damndest to upset as many ppl as possible.

Did i say that ? ooooops

I'd better rephrase that.....

Now where did i put my book on 'How to be 'nice'....ahhh there it is, so here goes:

I've been playing TFC on the Game.net servers for a good few years now, infact it was back in the days when it was BarrysWorld and I happened to stumble across these servers. The people were friendly, servers full and latency was low so i decided to stay.

Well i thought it was about time that i put something back into the Game.net/BarrysWorld gaming community, so i applied to become a GameMaster and after many weeks of waiting and a final prod in the ribs from Pippa the powers that be crumbled and gave in (fools). ;)

As many of you are aware there are organised games of TFC held on the preview server on Monday and Thursday nights, this will be expanding to cover more nights of the week of which i shall be doing my share of admining.

I hope these extra nights will encourage more non-subscribers to join Game.net and become full fledged Game.net subscribers. That just about sums up what i have to say, so with that i shall leave you with the frightening thought that 'I now have the POWER!!!' hahahahaha

Regards

Pro]v[

O

old.D0LLySh33p

I have the powa to pick up a flowa!!!

HE-MANNNNNNN.

T

Taymar

/me shakes his head and walks back off into the shadows.

P

Pro]v[etheus

Originally posted by old.D0LLySh33p
prom is sexeh.

Thanks Dolly, i withdraw the BAN !!! statement, you're not bad yourself you know but lose the wellies.

O

old.D0LLySh33p

I can't Pippa likes it when I wear them on the kitchen table.

L

~Lazarus~

Originally posted by old.D0LLySh33p
I can't Pippa likes it when I wear them on the kitchen table.
you got the velcro gloves too?

A

Atomic Rammer

I hear youre supposed to point sheep off the edge of a cliff too for good bouncing strokes.

O

old.D0LLySh33p

On a jumbo jet with the emergency door open is way better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom