i never thought i'd say this...

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Looks like a revved present day version of "Dragon's Lair".
Sounds fun! :)

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Been playing it. Fucking amazing game, seriously. I haven't even started Uncharted 2 because of it.

If you like your games easy then skip it. There's no hand holding, mistakes are not forgiven. If you die, you're sent all the way back to the start of the level, enemies respawn. If you don't get back to your 'bloodstain' before dieing again, you lose all 'souls' you had (currency for trading and levelling up). Oh, and you lose your body and play as a dead person -- with 50% max health -- until you beat a boss.

But every time you die, you've learned something. Death is rarely cheap, it's usually your fault. You're forced to learn and improve.

Nobody seems willing to publish it in Europe so you'll need to import it, either the American version or the 'Asian' (not Japanese) version, which is in English.

This is the best review I've read for it: Demon's Souls Review | PS3 | Eurogamer

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Unchartered 2 makes me want a PS3 but i suppose when MW2 is out i wont be playing anything else for 2 years, much like MW1, im still playing that nearly every night

Nate

FH is my second home
I can't buy it in the UK? Or am I being silly :( HELP ME PLEASE!!!

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
I got it from movietyme. A lot of people who used videogamesplus.ca had to wait a long time to receive it / some still haven't.

I dunno why Atlus won't publish it in Europe (SCEE obviously won't). They've sold out everywhere in America...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom