DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
Dommelsch said:
<Goes sit in the corner>

You all hate me!

<Cries irl>

<Sniffs>

Fine, i'll be lesbian! :>

lol im sure ormie don't hate you...and being a lesbian wud probably appeal to the men that hate you ;)

and i don't hate you either so no crying

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Just a though: Some high rr grps could recruit a lvl 24 as a leech, to get some decent rpts. Maybe they can reach rr2 - rr3 and get some nice ras and then enter thid and kick some bootie.

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:
Just a though: Some high rr grps could recruit a lvl 24 as a leech, to get some decent rpts. Maybe they can reach rr2 - rr3 and get some nice ras and then enter thid and kick some bootie.

If you would think, before you posted this, you would come to the conclusion that if you go ar-vee-ar in, lets say, Emain.. and you would gain over 350 rps you won't be able to get into Thidranki anymore. Unless this patch also means that as level 24 you can't get higher than RR1L4. If so, sorry :>

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
It simply means that you can't get more than 350 RPS in thidranki, BUT you can of course gain more with regular realm versus realm...BUT AGAIN, if you gain more with regular rvr (so if you have more than 350 RPS at lvl 24 for some reason) you won't be able to port to thid. The cap of 350rps in thid applies, but if you only do thidranki RVR you just won't gain more than 350 rps in there....What's hard to understand bout this? :p

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
Thegreatest said:
It simply means that you can't get more than 350 RPS in thidranki, BUT you can of course gain more with regular realm versus realm...BUT AGAIN, if you gain more with regular rvr (so if you have more than 350 RPS at lvl 24 for some reason) you won't be able to port to thid. The cap of 350rps in thid applies, but if you only do thidranki RVR you just won't gain more than 350 rps in there....What's hard to understand bout this? :p

fuck you turk! :>

Svendoc

One of Freddy's beloved
ORM you as ever are just a dirty biatch :p im love to keel everyone does that count?

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Dommelsch said:
fuck you turk! :>

Awww you talk so cute !!1
heart.gif
:p

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Dommelsch said:
als je je 06 nou eens geeft en online komt op msn konden we beginnen ><

Ok ok ik ben er zo :p

06 krijg je op msn, ga ik hier niet posten...krijg ik namelijk veel calls van fans :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom