Fledgling Freddie
did you?

===================================

Dark Age of Camelot

Test Version 1.70o Release Notes

May 19, 2004

===================================

Battlegrounds

- The new battlegrounds, with the exception of Proving Grounds and The Lions Den, are now ready for testing on Pendragon. Players can now use the portal ceremonies at the border keeps in their home realm to port into the battlegrounds using the Battleground Medallion of Passage. The names and level ranges of the battlegrounds are as follows:

1 - 4 Proving Grounds
5 - 9 The Lions Den
10 - 14 The Hills of Claret
15 - 19 Killaloe
20 - 24 Thidranki
25 - 29 Braemar
30 - 34 Wilton
35 - 39 Molvik
40 - 44 Leirvik

- The new battlegrounds do not have realm point caps.

:flame:

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
um if they have no realm point caps then wont that mean that like lvl24's can stay there for ages and eventually get good ra's? :p

Thrinnor

Fledgling Freddie
Nope, the latest patch states that once you hit the current RP cap, you wont gain any more RP. So you'd get a max of 350rp for Thid but still be able to port, just not get any more rp.

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
kickass! xDD

hasan, heb je zin in een duo? xD

sorc/caba xDDD

----

is 1.70 the NF patch? ;x

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
Lol, wots the point in that, if they have /level 20 then y would u want a lvl 1-4 bgs?! phos could actually have a lvl 4 rr11 fighter called yuseflover if he wanted :E

semanon

Fledgling Freddie
Thrinnor said:
Nope, the latest patch states that once you hit the current RP cap, you wont gain any more RP. So you'd get a max of 350rp for Thid but still be able to port, just not get any more rp.

see this previous post.

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Dommelsch said:
kickass! xDD

hasan, heb je zin in een duo? xD

sorc/caba xDDD

----

is 1.70 the NF patch? ;x

You mean in the battlegrounds or just leveling from 1 till 50? :p. Dunno mate first let this exams be over and then I'll have quite a lot of free time to think about it :D. Can probably talk about it on msn sometime...

Justicator

Fledgling Freddie
GimpStrole said:
Lol, wots the point in that, if they have /level 20 then y would u want a lvl 1-4 bgs?! phos could actually have a lvl 4 rr11 fighter called yuseflover if he wanted :E

Noob... You realise that not everyone has an account with /level command activated? (new players) :eek:

A

Aoln

Also made it so u get 8x xp u get now so you level fast from rvr ;o

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Dommelsch said:
rly m8s?!1/!

http://www.camelotherald.com/more/1491.shtml said:
You now get 8x experience for killing another player, compared to the amount of experience on normal servers up until now. This is now the same amount of experience gained for killing any enemy as on Mordred, the PvP-only server.

There are new Battlegrounds for all levels up to 45. These are 1-4, 5-9, 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, and 40-44. So, there will always be a place where you can go engage in RvR, no matter your level - if you are level 45+, of course, you'll be going to the New Frontiers. You are not limited to these Battlegrounds - just like always, if you want to go out to the New Frontiers and engage in full-scale RvR, you are welcome to attempt to do so at any level.

You can stay in any of the Battlegrounds for as long as you wish, provided you don't level out of them. Players 15th level and above still accrue Realm Points for engaging in Battleground RvR, but now, once you've hit your cap, you are not barred from the Battleground - instead, you just won't accrue more until you attain enough experience to level up to the next Battleground.

The new level 1-4 Battleground starts out with very basic terrain and objectives. Each successive Battleground adds new features and objectives, such as keeps, towers, water, boats, etc

There ya go...

And a clicky

Ormorof

FH is my second home
you mean we finally get to have boat raids on CK? :p

how about some underwater keep takes? ;)

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
you mean we finally get to have boat raids on CK? :p

how about some underwater keep takes? ;)

yeah lets have underwater keep takes so ormie won't feel his phatness and make him feel slim, for once!`!1!1 xDDDD

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Dommelsch said:
yeah lets have underwater keep takes so ormie won't feel his phatness and make him feel slim, for once!`!1!1 xDDDD

you know you like abit of meat on the bone! :wub:

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
you know you like abit of meat on the bone! :wub:

Ok! I admit! I like having meat no the bone. But if you call yourself 'a person with meat on his bones' then you should look again you phat wail!1 xD

:wub: :fluffle:

Svendoc

One of Freddy's beloved
Could be ALOT of fun to have a BG hunter with True sight :D

DarwinX

Fledgling Freddie
Justicator said:
Noob... You realise that not everyone has an account with /level command activated? (new players) :eek:
urr no noob, he said if they have so stfu tbh ftw imo m8s

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
GimpStrole said:

The point is youll be getting 8x the experience points you get now, in the New BG's. Therefore you could , in theory , level up solely in RVR BG's to 45 then big boy RVR from 45+.

Bah, just seen another 2 posts which say what i have in 1... (oops) - this might make it easier to understand tho.

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
Formash said:
The point is youll be getting 8x the experience points you get now, in the New BG's. Therefore you could , in theory , level up solely in RVR BG's to 45 then big boy RVR from 45+.

Bah, just seen another 2 posts which say what i have in 1... (oops) - this might make it easier to understand tho.

k .

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Thegreatest said:
stfu n00b and come play with me on mid/excal or hib/excal :p

it's sooooo boring to xp lonely :(

im afraid he's busing being a middy/pryddy :p

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
DaggerElivager said:
um if they have no realm point caps then wont that mean that like lvl24's can stay there for ages and eventually get good ra's? :p

Would take em forever+the xp they gets from the killing would kicks em out eventually anyway :p 40-44 BG would have ppl staying in alot longer tbh....would mean more cash for the crafters at least :eek:

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
im afraid he's busing being a middy/pryddy :p

tbh @ 42 it's modernagrav4tehpl.. or else you will take your shammy and i'll be your leech :>

..and yus, then me, cutey above your post, and another ex-alb ( three already, givf more! :> ) will start on hib/exc.

strong fotm chanter/eld/ment threesome.. plus uber leech bb :<<

<Hugs Ormie>

Btw, I wanna marry your Hunter :>

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
To be honest lieverd we don't need more :p. Oh well, maybe more pbaoe'ers 4tehwin xD. But that trio we have is 1 of the best trio's in game mate, + uber buffbot = tehwin! I've managed to get a chanter to lvl 23 today, was xp'ing with a (lvl 21) mentalist which got his lowbie ranger in the group and himself was out of the group, hotting my pet + giving pom...The xp was flooding in we could handle 10 yellows + some blue cons :). So I think it will be great to lvl those 3 tbh :clap:

But hurry so we can start asap :clap:

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
Dommelsch said:
tbh @ 42 it's modernagrav4tehpl.. or else you will take your shammy and i'll be your leech :>

..and yus, then me, cutey above your post, and another ex-alb ( three already, givf more! :> ) will start on hib/exc.

strong fotm chanter/eld/ment threesome.. plus uber leech bb :<<

<Hugs Ormie>

Btw, I wanna marry your Hunter :>

oh god u wanna marry fatboy??? :eek2: you need your head checked me thinks :p :wub: ormie

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
DaggerElivager said:
oh god u wanna marry fatboy??? :eek2: you need your head checked me thinks :p :wub: ormie

tbh isn't his hunter fat, his bot is tho :>

that's why i'ma gonna marry his cute liddul SLIM and sexeh kobold Hunter! :wub:

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
Dommelsch said:
tbh isn't his hunter fat, his bot is tho :>

that's why i'ma gonna marry his cute liddul SLIM and sexeh kobold Hunter! :wub:

nono..ormie will always be fatboy ormie!! and wenig aint cute or sexeh...dagger was tho :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom