I need help

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I came home from work today to an horrific sight. I've got used to my wife listening to Keane, The Crimea, The Killers etc, not my cup of tea but some of the tracks are ok, but I walked into the house today to the sound of......<shudders at the memory>

My Chemical Romance.......:eek7:

My wife is going emo, it'll be black cloaks from weird back street shops and incense next, how do I stop this insidious evil infecting my ears??????

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
the only way to stop her playing the music is to disable her ability to operate the equipment.

the all in one solution is to break her neck so she is only paralysed from the neck down. then you can park her in the front room and maker her listen to your music. being emo, shed probably like horrible things like this to happen to her.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Show her this thread.

Since she notices that you'd rather value the opinion of semi-stranger forum mates, then a discussion about her music taste face to face, she'll dump your sorry a** and your problem will be solved :D

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
If you have a problem and no-one else can solve it....you should call... the O-T team*

*for truly pointless comedy advice only!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
evzy said:
If you have a problem and no-one else can solve it....you should call... the O-T team*

*for truly pointless comedy advice only!

Got a telephone number? :p

"Freddy's House's 'dates you don't want" telephone number would pwn. Pre-recorded messages to get rid of people

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom