i need a pl spot

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
df closed so can't pl in there

i need blue-yel-oj mobs with super fast spawn and come in camps of preferably 10-20 mobs.

not corus mine, somewhere else. location doesn't matter but stacked mobs is prefered

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Roll a toon on alb. Say in any alliance that Preacherboypip has been sighted on Agramon bridge. Set up your shrooms. It will even give you realm points!

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Graendel said:
Roll a toon on alb. Say in any alliance that Preacherboypip has been sighted on Agramon bridge. Set up your shrooms. It will even give you realm points!

was kinda hoping for a realistic pl spot .. as when df is closed i cba pulling wee's at a much slower rate

Steffan-

Fledgling Freddie
How about some of the lower level catacombs zones? Seems to be load of camps placed in those

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Steffan- said:
How about some of the lower level catacombs zones? Seems to be load of camps placed in those

you know any spots? i'm not familiar with cata zones

Tombha

Fledgling Freddie
why not near cursed forest? if im not mistaken theres a good camp with some lurikeentype mobs there that is nicely stacked up.

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Tombha said:
why not near cursed forest? if im not mistaken theres a good camp with some lurikeentype mobs there that is nicely stacked up.

unfortunately spawn isn't impressive, i want a spawn where you kill 10-20 mobs, and within 1-30s they are all respawned

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Midgard, near nott's. Assasin mobs, etc etc. Rawks aggro, blue/yellow con.

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Tuthmes said:

can this be done with blockbot + pb'er? as i know they cast spells a lot

Ceraniel

Loyal Freddie
Frontlines center of the map, pulling from 4 close camps with baffing mobs. Unfortunately a few castermobs, but very doable if you concentrate

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
Got the place your looking for, if i remember correct. Fairy type mobs east of innis, there is a well or something and they con blue/yellow an some orange. Used to be where you farmed for bracers. If you run to centre of spawn where the well is with your block bot its a constant spawn. I think ideal for pb.

Skeletoria

Fledgling Freddie
Tuthmes said:

if im not mistaking, these mobs cast, spawn like 30+ stealther mobs etc etc, can fuck up a fg np. So not really good choice for pb+blocker

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Skeletoria said:
if im not mistaking, these mobs cast, spawn like 30+ stealther mobs etc etc, can fuck up a fg np. So not really good choice for pb+blocker

Hence its good xp!

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Perf said:
Got the place your looking for, if i remember correct. Fairy type mobs east of innis, there is a well or something and they con blue/yellow an some orange. Used to be where you farmed for bracers. If you run to centre of spawn where the well is with your block bot its a constant spawn. I think ideal for pb.

very nice, will check it out later, ta for info

Everz

FH is my second home
Perf said:
melochant faires or something, camp bonus must own there xD

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
Tuthmes said:
those guys suck hard ! .. when alb had insta port ages ago there .. i was running along and i see 2 sbs trying to kill off the random aggro they got from them .. so i stand a good distance away just laughing to myself irl when the 2sbs died ( i didnt do anything to the sbs or mobs ) they all aggroed me for no reason at all and i was standing well back from aggro .. conclusion : hate them!:twak:

gohan

FH is my second home
(invisibletank) said:
those guys suck hard ! .. when alb had insta port ages ago there .. i was running along and i see 2 sbs trying to kill off the random aggro they got from them .. so i stand a good distance away just laughing to myself irl when the 2sbs died ( i didnt do anything to the sbs or mobs ) they all aggroed me for no reason at all and i was standing well back from aggro .. conclusion : hate them!:twak:
even more fun when u kill them as a mid an the next time ur training in ageir (mid si town) at night u get like 8 of the fuckers jump ya :O

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
On a more serious note, try glimmers in sheeroo hill's, they start of blue/yellow and end up purp!

deez

Fledgling Freddie
Tombha said:

WARNING! WARNING! Luri abuse WARNING! WARNING!

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Perf said:
They are not east of innis, if i remember correctly they were south west past the lake and the irewoods.
underground forest is mainly yellow and has large clumps of mobs so you could do a circuit.
glimmers are ok but watch out for scouts.

Gotcha

Fledgling Freddie
Easiest way for fairys is to create a grave in the middle of the spawn.. where you can send your pet to ^_^ and focus them down.

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
fairies suck in comparison to df but still a reasonable spot. made 4 bubs on a 46 bard in like 45-60 mins, which isn't bad.

UF is an option i'll have to try ... but tbh, really need df :(

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
RandomDotCom said:
fairies suck in comparison to df but still a reasonable spot. made 4 bubs on a 46 bard in like 45-60 mins, which isn't bad.

UF is an option i'll have to try ... but tbh, really need df :(

You can pull 40 or so mobs at a time at those faeries with druid bot aoe root, every few minutes they all congregate from all over around the well. Completely mad with a couple of verd anis. No good to you i know.

I bet the faerie queen has some boosted drops that may be worth having, would be interested in seeing the stats on her stuff.

If you're really bored, there is an azure camp in SH, not the common areas, but a village at about 20k 30k. Spawn might be a bit slow for you, but go anon and it's guarenteed peace and quite for as long as you want, and can always wander to glimmers when camp bonus goes.

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Cromcruaich said:
You can pull 40 or so mobs at a time at those faeries with druid bot aoe root, every few minutes they all congregate from all over around the well. Completely mad with a couple of verd anis. No good to you i know.

I bet the faerie queen has some boosted drops that may be worth having, would be interested in seeing the stats on her stuff.

If you're really bored, there is an azure camp in SH, not the common areas, but a village at about 20k 30k. Spawn might be a bit slow for you, but go anon and it's guarenteed peace and quite for as long as you want, and can always wander to glimmers when camp bonus goes.

df = 20 mobs with insta respawn

first pull at fairies was amazing, but was disapointed a spawn rate.

i used pb'er + blockbot to pl, with leeches ofc, so you can imagine insta spawning mobs = heavenly

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
RandomDotCom said:
df = 20 mobs with insta respawn

first pull at fairies was amazing, but was disapointed a spawn rate.

i used pb'er + blockbot to pl, with leeches ofc, so you can imagine insta spawning mobs = heavenly

Aye, fair enough. I can imagine faeries it gets 'fished out' pretty quickly at 20+ mobs a pull!

Inevitable advice, which again, apologise if its no good for you - throw in a animist and you can head over to the warshades, great xp and insta repop. But no good if you not got one available :<

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Cromcruaich said:
Aye, fair enough. I can imagine faeries it gets 'fished out' pretty quickly at 20+ mobs a pull!

Inevitable advice, which again, apologise if its no good for you - throw in a animist and you can head over to the warshades, great xp and insta repop. But no good if you not got one available :<

unfortunately not, just blockbot and pb'er ... nerf albs not letting us have eras QQ would help me open df

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom