I nearly died

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Jexa
Being wrecked = overrated.

I don't understand people who often feel you -need- to be drunk to have a good night with your friends.

End of story

B

BrassMonkey

Who wants to live forever right?
imo you only live once, do whatever you want to do with that life and get on with it......but no regrets.

O

old.job

Emorphins flood your brain when you exercise, they are a brain affecting chemical (drug), they enhance your mood.

If you exercise to much, you get addicted to their effect and become obsessive with exercise.

Ban emorphins I say!!!!!!!!
And choclate,
pringles,
Dr Pepper,
Caffiene,
Masturbation,
and scratching that annoying itch.

We will all end up on drugs, I guarantee you that one.

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by mirieth
I say that because I believe that alcohol, like all substances that affect your state of mind or how you act or whatever in a similar way to drugs should be banned. I have a great time with my mates all the time, and none of the time am I, or any of my friends, drunk.

You don't need to drink to have a good time - and if you do, in my opinion, you must be a pretty sad person.

It's common knowledge that alcohol, smoking and drugs harm your body. So why do people do it when you don't need them to have fun? I have a great time with my mates, as I said, all the time. Going to gigs, going out, playing at gigs with my band and just hanging out. I don't harm my body to achieve this happiness, so why should I drink and end up doing so in the long run?

I'm not flaming anyone here, by the way... just voicing my opinions.

Amen to that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom