===================================

Dark Age of Camelot
Test Version 1.102 Release Notes
General Changes
March 11, 2010

===================================

Class Changes and Fixes

Bards

* A self-only Endurance Regeneration buff has been added to the Nurture Specialization line:
o Level 5 - Whisper of Hibernia - Self - 3s cast / 20 minute duration - 1 endurance / tick - 0 power
o Level 15 - Whisper of Earth - Self - 3s cast / 20 minute duration - 2 endurance / tick - 0 power
o Level 25 - Whisper of Nature - Self - 3s cast/ 20 minute duration - 3 endurance / tick - 0 power
o Level 35 - Whisper of the World - Self - 3s cast / 20 minute duration - 4 endurance / tick - 0 power
o Level 45 - Whisper of the Cosmos - Self - 3s cast / 20 minute duration - 5 endurance / tick - 0 power
* A self-only Strength / Constitution buff has been added to the Nurture Specialization line:
o Level 4 - Melody of the Tree - Self - 3s cast / 20 minute duration - +20 Str / Con - 10% power
o Level 10 - Melody of the Thicket - Self - 3s cast / 20 minute duration - +26 Str / Con - 10% power
o Level 17 - Melody of the Grove - Self - 3s cast / 20 minute duration - +35 Str / Con - 10% power
o Level 24 - Melody of the Orchard - Self - 3s cast / 20 minute duration - +43 Str / Con - 10% power
o Level 31 - Melody of the Wood - Self - 3s cast / 20 minute duration - +51 Str / Con - 10% power
o Level 38 - Melody of the Forest - Self - 3s cast / 20 minute duration - +59 Str / Con - 10% power
o Level 45 - Melody of the Timberland - Self - 3s cast / 20 minute duration - +67 Str / Con - 10% power
* A single-target root has been added to the Music Base Line:
o Level 4 - Chant of Tangling - Enemy - 2.5s cast / 15s duration - 1500 range - Root (Body) - 3 power
o Level 9 - Tune of Tangling - Enemy - 2.5s cast / 22s duration - 1500 range - Root (Body) - 6 power
o Level 15 - Verse of Tangling - Enemy - 2.5s cast / 29s duration - 1500 range - Root (Body) - 10 power
o Level 23 - Melody of Tangling - Enemy - 2.5s cast / 40s duration - 1500 range - Root (Body) - 15 power
o Level 30 - Song of Tangling - Enemy - 2.5s cast / 49s duration - 1500 range - Root (Body) - 19 power
o Level 39 - Hymn of Tangling - Enemy - 2.5s cast / 1 minute duration - 1500 range - Root (Body) - 25 power
o Level 49 - Aria of Tangling - Enemy - 2.5s cast / 1 minute 13s duration - 1500 range - Root (Body) - 31 power
* The following instant direct damage spells have had their recast time increased from 10 seconds to 15 seconds:
o Level 1 - Concussive Shout
o Level 4 - Concussive Bellow
o Level 7 - Concussive Yell
o Level 12 - Concussive Holler
o Level 18 - Concussive Scream
o Level 25 - Concussive Whoop
o Level 34 - Concussive Shriek
o Level 44 - Concussive Roar
o Level 50 - Concussive Wail
* A second instant direct damage spell has been added to the Music Specialization line:
o Level 8 - Screeching Note - Enemy - 0s cast / 15s recast - 1000 range - 29 damage (Body) - 6 power
o Level 16 - Screeching Tone - Enemy - 0s cast / 15s recast - 1000 range - 54 damage (Body) - 10 power
o Level 24 - Screeching Shout - Enemy - 0s cast / 15s recast - 1000 range - 79 damage (Body) - 15 power
o Level 33 - Screeching Scream - Enemy - 0s cast / 15s recast - 1000 range - 108 damage (Body) - 20 power
o Level 43 - Screeching Howl - Enemy - 0s cast / 15s recast - 1000 range - 139 damage (Body) - 26 power

Trials of Atlantis World Notes

Item Notes

* The following Artifacts will now level at the same rate as Shades of Mist:
o Bracelet of Zo'arkat
o Braggart's Bow
o Alvarus's Leggings
o Arms of the Winds
o Tablet of Atlantis
o Battler
o Belt of the Moon
o Belt of the Sun
o Bruiser
o Ceremonial Bracer
o Cloudsong
o CrocodileTear Ring
o Crocodile's Tooth
o Crown of Zahur
o Cycloptic Shield
o Dream Sphere
o Eerie Darkness Stone
o Egg of Youth
o Eirene's Chestpiece
o Enyalios Boots
o Eternal Plant
o Flamedancer's Boots
o A Flask
o Fool's Bow
o Foppish Sleeves
o Goddess Necklace
o Golden Scarab Vest
o Golden Spear
o Guard of Valor
o Harpy Feather Cloak
o A Healers Embrace
o Jacina's Sash
o Kalare's Necklace
o Maddening Scalars
o Malice's Axe
o Mariasha's Sharkskin Gloves
o Nailah's Robe
o Night's Shroud Bracelet
o Belt of Oglidarsh
o Phoebus Harp Necklace
o Ring of Dances
o Ring of Fire
o Scepter of the Meritorious
o The Scorpions Tail
o Shield of Khaos
o Snakecharmer's Weapons
o Snatcher
o Spear of Kings
o Staff of the God
o Stone of Atlantis
o Tartaros Gift
o Traitor's Dagger
o Traldor's Oracle
o Winged Helm
o Wings Dive

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
So bards are going to rock even more in small man. They gain a minor survivability boost in 8v8 (can't shear the s/c), and a bit better interrupt abilities. Too bad there's no anti-pet abilities.

The arti XP change is VERY nice :clap:

Lightfighter

One of Freddy's beloved
bards get root and a 2nd DD?!

Hoping I'll be able to transfere my rr5 bard from glastonbury to ywain now ;D

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Pffft when they gonna give Ranger Love.

Out all ranged classes they well below par.

Soulja

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Does it matter when you've got 3 others with you ?!

Save you moaning for when we move Ywain there lot more people stealth wise who make Full groups than just 3-4 we are m8.

But just let you anger out now hee hee and wether I run solo or with 3-4 Rangers in general are completely useless when it comes down to melleing.

Soulja

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
I'm not moaning and i'm fully aware of what Ywain is like, I'm just asking a question :eek:

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Fuck aye, if you think zergs of archers are bad here, wait till you meet the RR11 stealther zergs on ywain

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Fuck aye, if you think zergs of archers are bad here, wait till you meet the RR11 stealther zergs on ywain

Ill always remember on my mincer trying to swim across the irish sea to hib with my pet and having 20+ rangers all shoot me at once , i got away but fucking hell :lol:

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
ywain rr11 stealthzergs used to be yummy rp's for my savage :D

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Im so speccing my rr5 bard battle now to gank xpersin ywain for lols xD

Good luck with that one, fg of mids will beat you to it like they always do. On topic arti changes are really nice, means you can level all artis up in literally 10-15 minutes of soloing yellows :p bard changes are abit meh... be interesting to see how the root thing plays out in fg vs fg.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
theres a rr9 ranger macro group that runs around called Acrusharrow, Athrustarrow, Aslasharrow and one more I can't remember, 4 characters on stick all assisting the same target... quite sad really :p bet he/she is annoyed that they all died to a solo rr5 s/s pala.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom