I miss New York

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Well, in Juli / August I went to New York / Boston / Philadelphia / Washington on holiday....
I miss New York. It's really hard to describe... it grows on you. I miss walking from 80'th street and riverside dr. (had hotel there) to the subway on 79'th and broadway.
I miss running through Central Park, walking through the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
I miss sitting in Bryant Park having a $7 pint of Sam Adams or Blue Moon.
I miss my Bagel and Cream Cheese in the morning.
I miss sitting in the wholesome market at Columbus circle, eating some fresh fruit and having a coffee.
I miss things like seeing Norah Jones in Saks on fifth avenue.
I....
Well, I could go on, but it's weird.
When I was there at first, it was cool and exciting. After a week, you're like, well, seen it, done it...
Then you're travelling through the rest of the area (Philly/DC/Boston) which is cool and beautiful (except Philly, which is just plain scary apart from the old town center).
After a while.... well, you see it everywhere on TV etc, and you're like, shit, didn't see that, missed this, have to go there later.....

I just miss new york. It's the most enervating city and coolest city I've ever visited. Probably also the holiday effect, i.e. it's never as good if you actually live there, but even then....

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
i miss that field i once went to on the norfolk broads

Everz

FH is my second home
NY is definetly a brilliant place, lucky for me i have alot of family there.

Miss going to Port Jeff with speedboat, or times square maccies and 3am haha. NY really is something else, chinatown especially.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Well, in Juli / August I went to New York / Boston / Philadelphia / Washington on holiday....
I miss New York. It's really hard to describe... it grows on you. I miss walking from 80'th street and riverside dr. (had hotel there) to the subway on 79'th and broadway.
I miss running through Central Park, walking through the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
I miss sitting in Bryant Park having a $7 pint of Sam Adams or Blue Moon.
I miss my Bagel and Cream Cheese in the morning.
I miss sitting in the wholesome market at Columbus circle, eating some fresh fruit and having a coffee.
I miss things like seeing Norah Jones in Saks on fifth avenue.
I....
Well, I could go on, but it's weird.
When I was there at first, it was cool and exciting. After a week, you're like, well, seen it, done it...
Then you're travelling through the rest of the area (Philly/DC/Boston) which is cool and beautiful (except Philly, which is just plain scary apart from the old town center).
After a while.... well, you see it everywhere on TV etc, and you're like, shit, didn't see that, missed this, have to go there later.....

I just miss new york. It's the most enervating city and coolest city I've ever visited. Probably also the holiday effect, i.e. it's never as good if you actually live there, but even then....

I went to Chicago the first time I went to the US. Missing it like hell. Glad you liked NYC. I think it's the whole place though, the people are just so nice that you can't help but miss the place you went to - I didn't want to come home and I am so sorry I did :/

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Went to NY in June and was blown away by how amazing it was, but when i left, instead of being upset about things i didnt get a chance to do, i just said to myself that i'll do when i go back, which i fully intend to do in February, hopefully

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
went to conneticut/boston for 3 weeks during spetember
miss everything about the place but as i was staying with a girl who goes to boston college what i miss most is
-random parties in so many different rooms you go to
-people loving my irish accent
-beer pong
-Boston common
-public transport there which is much better than where i live
-dunkin doughnuts
-going to stuff like a red sox and patriots game
-american football that you dont have to stay up till like 5 am to watch
-her tbh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom