I miss my Shadowblade :(

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I was going through old pics and found this very old old pic and makes me feel like I miss my Shadowblade :(

Tell us what you miss from the years of playing DAoC

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I miss kzn

sshot028mo5.jpg

liloe

It's my birthday today!
I miss my Animist a lot :<

US classic is near to dead as well, nowadays, which sux hardcore :/

Of course I could resub on EU to play Infil on the German cluster, but hell, patch 1.91 is scary, given that US has 1.95 and soon 1.96 …

illu

Part of the furniture
I miss the good old days :( I checked in my guild window the other day when I was paying rent on my house and the guild house and it has been over 100 days since another guildee has logged in /cry

:(

Oli - Illu

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
I miss the good old days :( I checked in my guild window the other day when I was paying rent on my house and the guild house and it has been over 100 days since another guildee has logged in /cry

:(

Oli - Illu

Move to ze german servers illu, i can pl u there.Also playing WH on the same guild your in...i think :p

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Move to ze german servers illu, i can pl u there.Also playing WH on the same guild your in...i think :p

How hard is it to template there kinetix? Baring in mind i speak nothing but english :x

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
I don't miss playing. Since I stopped, I haven't looked back. Pop issues remain even though GOA did their best to offer players a double whammy subs with WAR at a cheaper rate. Too little too late for all tbh :x

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I miss my Infi too, and those two items I still need for the template I couldn't get after farming 2334 orange, 391 orange and 113 red afrits.

:/

I miss the permanent beton-kopf-I-stand-still-Eul where everybody else has been strafing with Viper 3 and Technomancer blades, side-stunning.

I miss Soulja and his Ranger friends watching our solo fights.

I miss the odd DI botted caster.

I miss all the Groove people who would thank one for a fight each time they got rolled.

I miss people who can spot sarcasm.

I miss Amph <3.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
amphrax you noob!!!!111 give me your msn or i will have to punish you hard in ways that you can only imagine.

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
I miss my minstrel.... BAD! can't wait for origins! or an miracle for dyvet... even tho the mezz wont last on origins, I'm gonna Rik`roll them all!

heheyougotrikrolled!

Originally Posted by Kinetix
Move to ze german servers illu, i can pl u there.Also playing WH on the same guild your in...i think

make me a minstrel:p?

Keata

Fledgling Freddie
I miss buffing people in DF on my shammy for silver :) I guess its like an old girlfriend.. you've had soo many good memories but it just fell apart in the end.

ev0_o

Loyal Freddie
Ah i can see what you missed from that SS Amphrax ;) that little hunter on your friends list, hows tricks?

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
I miss...

Can only agree with the above...

I really really really miss the good old days...even the times just a year and a half ago! (has it been that long since the huge debacle?)

Anyway...miss ya all!;) There just wount be anything that comes close to Daoc in general feeling...

/Charmangle

ps. I would resub in a heartbeat if there was any kind of hope for the future in Daoc. (war is good, but Daoc is soo much more) There just is no point in putting in the effort it takes in a game which doesnt feel like its gonna last!:/

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie

I really really really miss the good old days...even the times just a year and a half ago! (has it been that long since the huge debacle?)

Anyway...miss ya all!;) There just wount be anything that comes close to Daoc in general feeling...

/Charmangle

ps. I would resub in a heartbeat if there was any kind of hope for the future in Daoc. (war is good, but Daoc is soo much more) There just is no point in putting in the effort it takes in a game which doesnt feel like its gonna last!:/
:iagree:

you owe me 10g for a lapdance on my shaman ;<

gohan

FH is my second home

/Charmangle

totaly agree im just keeping eyes and ears out for origins

for those of you who don't play US or live in a cave some time this year or early next thier bringing out a new server called origins

ingame buffing system

no op classes (maulers vamps walocks reavers bd's ect)

old frontiers

no TOA CATA DR or LOTM

so basicly daoc of old ^^ i cant wait

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I miss running around emain pre DF+SI in a lvl 30-40 grp running over Avalonian Invader and Defenders in emain :( long live daoc before RR titles + smellcraft was added.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
I miss running around emain pre DF+SI in a lvl 30-40 grp running over Avalonian Invader and Defenders in emain :( long live daoc before RR titles + smellcraft was added.
i miss you flaming me over for no particular reasons ;<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom