(I) Mirkles have left Norsefejd

Aberrathien

Fledgling Freddie
Seakul said:
Then why your best friend rip off his guild then?

Bcos he simply made a wrong descision and trusted the wrong person! And he didnt rip off his guild. He acted as a real friend and gave a person a second chance. That the socalled friend here then abused that chance and the trust Mirk had in him ism not his fault. So clearly u have not understood what happened here and clearly didnt read the post Mirk made.

And no Mirk is no tard... U on the other hand are flaming the wrong person in here... Think about what u say bfore u utter it another time m8... :touch:

Plik

One of Freddy's beloved
Seakul said:

well who says that he's my best friend?.. :twak:

and btw we ain't friends anymore. He did something stupid i can't accept.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Plik said:

dont worry, im still ure friend /hug

pip

Banned
Plik said:

Fair play to ya :worthy: Scum like that don't deserve friends:twak:

Plik

One of Freddy's beloved
well they could start with kicking hansi from FH, just ip ban him :fluffle: he's user is johny

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Himse said:
Where is Hansi from? We should go zerg him :O

denmark.

but im sure he claims he bought the account..

wasnt it him who claimed to be ebayed about 3 times before his zerker hit 50? ;D

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Seakul said:
Hansi is an individual... You should really NOT start flaming plok for this.. that is just plain stupid.. Even if they have played together in rvr doesnt mean that Plok is responsible for what hansi does..

GV-Miera

Fledgling Freddie
some of the ppl here should really find something usefull to do...

there been about 99 threads about hansi beeing a tard... we ALREADY know that you feel that way.. and tbh it's getting old. It's a game ffs, if you stress out here already if feeling kinda sorry for you irl.

PS: not pointed to anyone directly, if just getting fed up with all this whine stuff... don't worry that much, just have fun and if you don't like it leave and shut up!

krall

Fledgling Freddie
GV-Miera said:
some of the ppl here should really find something usefull to do...

there been about 99 threads about hansi beeing a tard... we ALREADY know that you feel that way.. and tbh it's getting old. It's a game ffs, if you stress out here already if feeling kinda sorry for you irl.

PS: not pointed to anyone directly, if just getting fed up with all this whine stuff... don't worry that much, just have fun and if you don't like it leave and shut up!

Agree but still was first guild I joined, and its sad to see that one person can destroy a guild full of friendly ppl..just coz he dont have any socialskills and basicly act like a 5year old when things dont go his way. Most of all I do feel sorry for him...think of it..all the good things he misses ..good ingame fiends ect. Its like when u see ur lokal nutcase makeing a fool of himself in public...first u just want him to go away, shut up or maybe u feel like kicking his ass, but then again - its sad really aint it..poor bugger prolly have no friends, got beaten up as a kid or whatever.

X.Gm of Norsefejd

Punj

Fledgling Freddie
krall said:
Agree but still was first guild I joined, and its sad to see that one person can destroy a guild full of friendly ppl..just coz he dont have any socialskills and basicly act like a 5year old when things dont go his way. Most of all I do feel sorry for him...think of it..all the good things he misses ..good ingame fiends ect. Its like when u see ur lokal nutcase makeing a fool of himself in public...first u just want him to go away, shut up or maybe u feel like kicking his ass, but then again - its sad really aint it..poor bugger prolly have no friends, got beaten up as a kid or whatever.

X.Gm of Norsefejd

very true mate and if we didn't have sad pathetic monkeys like hansi who would we compare all the true good guys of the game with:)

least we can be thankful that you only every get a few of these f**kwits and plenty of guys willing to help you out and become not just friends ingame but sometimes friends for life:drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom