I love you Horner and want your babies

Status
Not open for further replies.

illu

Part of the furniture
Almost had your DI Bot. It only needed either your stealther alb friend to help you uncover me (well done Fortinbrae) or that FG of Albs to help you (/clap such skills!).

I'll get you soon! :>

Oli - Illu

Drusus

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry Illu, we tried to stop anyone from adding, didn't shout quick enough tho :(

illu

Part of the furniture
Apart from that - a good night of RvR.

Mids defended well against Albs - being totally outnumbered a few times. Spent most of the evening repairing things that Albs broke.

But after 2am there just aren't any middies left on - so GOA should simply shut down all the RvR Servers to save electricity and only keep Bled Bridge open. Then people can find each other and Albs can't fall into a relic keep and accidentally bring it home :)

Oli - Illu

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
All his love is reserved for Scarlatina, sorry.

Nate

FH is my second home
so, he loves himself? kinda gathered that ;o

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Nate said:
so, he loves himself? kinda gathered that ;o
Scarlatina and Horner is NOT the same person ffs!!!

They told me :<

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
illu said:

Mids defended well against Albs - being totally outnumbered a few times. Spent most of the evening repairing things that Albs broke.

But after 2am there just aren't any middies left on - so GOA should simply shut down all the RvR Servers to save electricity and only keep Bled Bridge open. Then people can find each other and Albs can't fall into a relic keep and accidentally bring it home :)

Oli - Illu

I am glad my little spontanious MRE went down well (i find it hard to do anything right in the eyes of the FH crew).

I had fun, i think a lot of players had fun.

a lot of repsect for a little kobbie who must have taken a boat from nGed to bled just to kill 1 treb before dieing for the realm and stuff. :worthy:

I am happy with the results (port to nott) i am happy with the resulting fights between bled and nott after that, i am happy with the two sieges of bled, and feel relieved that not much critical happened after i logged (12.30 CET).

Shame we missed our realm mission, (take bled), but maybe not that bad a thing in the greater picture.

cyas.

arimyr

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:
Almost had your DI Bot. It only needed either your stealther alb friend to help you uncover me (well done Fortinbrae) or that FG of Albs to help you (/clap such skills!).

hehe well such skills in trying to farm bots inside beno keep also until i found you on sorc tho :fluffle:

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Muylaetrix said:
a lot of repsect for a little kobbie who must have taken a boat from nGed to bled just to kill 1 treb before dieing for the realm and stuff. :worthy:

Unless they changed boating system I would love to know how this kobbie got a boat from nGed to Bled :confused:

This probably another Muyl post where he has written before thinking again nice job :wanker: glad you an alb hate to have you on hib realm with you attitude

Soulja

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Soulja_IA_ said:
Unless they changed boating system I would love to know how this kobbie got a boat from nGed to Bled :confused:

This probably another Muyl post where he has written before thinking again nice job :wanker: glad you an alb hate to have you on hib realm with you attitude

Soulja

yeah, shoot me, i ment glenlock. <rolls eyes>

and that remark was ment for the thread starter. not as flame bait.

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:

Oli - Illu

Very nice job for the realm indeed illu. We mids are used to your commitment and don't thank you every time, even tho you deserve it.

/worship :fluffle:

PS: nice RvR night, lots of fun too bad i still suck on zerker :(

Horner

Banned
illu said:

I'll get you soon! :>

Oli - Illu

View attachment 3200

Someone got owned by a buffbot ??? :wanker:

How the fuck is that possible ??? :worthy:

OMFG QQ more ... :kissit:

Nate

FH is my second home
Muylaetrix said:
I am glad my little spontanious MRE went down well (i find it hard to do anything right in the eyes of the FH crew).

I had fun, i think a lot of players had fun.

I am happy with the results (port to nott) i am happy with the resulting fights between bled and nott after that, i am happy with the two sieges of bled, and feel relieved that not much critical happened after i logged (12.30 CET).

Shame we missed our realm mission, (take bled), but maybe not that bad a thing in the greater picture.

cyas.
Would have been a Lurikeen from nGed i guess? Seeing as mid don't come in boats from hib frontier. Are you also happy that the keep wasn't ac'd back? Funny how it would be very different (and it has been on so many occassions) in your own realm.

It was nice to see the alb realm do something primetime ;) and not continue/stop then say they continued etc.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Horner said:
View attachment 3200

Someone got owned by a buffbot ??? :wanker:

How the fuck is that possible ??? :worthy:

OMFG QQ more ... :

Someone runs in rvr with a Di bot :wanker:

How the fuck is that possible? :

Omfg your a noob even more :kissit:

pip

Banned
Horner with a DI bot = skillz:) I mean + ml9 pet, To think your not rr12 yet:wanker: I mean can't compete with out di =**** but i quess you no that allready:twak: even my Whorelock as more skillz than you,and that is saying something,all you need now is body guard ftw:p

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
Horner with a DI bot = skillz:) I mean + ml9 pet, To think your not rr12 yet:wanker: I mean can't compete with out di =**** but i quess you no that allready:twak: even my Whorelock as more skillz than you,and that is saying something,all you need now is body guard ftw

You run around droping 3 chambers and mocing how is that skill? :D

Nate

FH is my second home
Kinetix said:
You run around droping 3 chambers and mocing how is that skill? :D
why would a warlock get moc when they have ui casts ;o

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Sharkith said:
rofl you have a really noob setup on your QB for someone who is RR11.
Wtf is a noob setup? We all got our own quickbar setup that fits ourself, and it aint easy to change youre setup, if it is one you have played since day 1 of youre daoc career. So please shut up

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Horner seems to have a screenshot for literally every whine-topic generated upon his behave.

Tell me, you got some advanced /rude /screenshot /spit /rude /screenshot macro or smth ?

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Horner seems to have a screenshot for literally every whine-topic generated upon his behave.

Tell me, you got some advanced /rude /screenshot /spit /rude /screenshot macro or smth ?
ye that's the "ass" macro on qbar 3 slot 10 xD

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
I just found it funny he has no abs buff up .. once a noob always a noob eh?

Horner

Banned
Glacier said:
I just found it funny he has no abs buff up .. once a noob always a noob eh?

abs buff gets overwrittend by scalars abs proc ... once a noob always a tard ... :wanker:

Horner

Banned
LMFAO @ ColdBalls and Gayteal !

After our bazilion encounters , you only have "1 kill" to brag about :wanker:

Glad I aided you tards into an early retirement :worthy:

Move along now ... the French own this cluster .:sex:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom