I love you all...

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Originally I asked Arumos to log over to the German servers again as I felt the love of his Warlock too much.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Originally I asked Arumos to log over to the German servers again as I felt the love of his Warlock too much.

Someone got abit up close and personal with the dynamic duo flares and aruumiiii ?;)

And next time manisch dont be a idiot.
2 warlocks in a duo one rr5 and one rr11 u only have backstab.
WHY THE FUCK do you manage to think u can kill the rr11 with ur shite backstab ?:p
If u attacked that roglord rr5 one u might have gotten the kill but live and learn i guess ;)

If u had PA yes u could prolly kill the rr11 one. without = no chance ;)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Don't be stupid knob, I respecced to 50 CS some days ago, wasn't 2 WLs only there too.

I'm glad you gave me your worthless opinion though :p.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Someone got abit up close and personal with the dynamic duo flares and aruumiiii ?;)

And next time manisch dont be a idiot.
2 warlocks in a duo one rr5 and one rr11 u only have backstab.
WHY THE FUCK do you manage to think u can kill the rr11 with ur shite backstab ?:p
If u attacked that roglord rr5 one u might have gotten the kill but live and learn i guess ;)

If u had PA yes u could prolly kill the rr11 one. without = no chance ;)

OMG!!! You're flares?!?!?!? No more buffs for you. :(:(:(:(

Actually thinking of respeccing the ole' sb back to 50 LA, 50 sword (or whatever specc i had on it before) was a well fun specc and did quite well with it, also, no evade stun or other stun except CD blows big chunks also. :(

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
OMG!!! You're flares?!?!?!? No more buffs for you. :(:(:(:(

Actually thinking of respeccing the ole' sb back to 50 LA, 50 sword (or whatever specc i had on it before) was a well fun specc and did quite well with it, also, no evade stun or other stun except CD blows big chunks also. :(

dont need sweed buffs tbh they suck ;) if i play active on dyvet ill resub my own shammy. but then u will start crying :p

Septina

Part of the furniture
dont need sweed buffs tbh they suck ;) if i play active on dyvet ill resub my own shammy. but then u will start crying :p

Cause i'll miss the everlasting joy of having to rebuff some newblock every 5 mins?!?!?!?!?! Lewlnewb :<

:)wub:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom