i love you all

S

Sohan_THC

But you suck so hard my balls come out

stuppid alarm clock mids i hope you choke in it.

no go suck on a troll or so if that keeps you buzzy.

they be back and you know it

savages will be nerved and you know it

you will look tremendous long for rvr group and you know it .

heheh happy sucking and good begin of 2004

god you mids are a buch of mama nipple seaching pets.

M

mandom

LOOOOOOL cry more n00b
who cares if savages will be slightly nerfed, you think that will change anything? will always be mids > albs cause of all n00b kids in alb

H

horil

haha, what kind of person makes this kind of post?

that's uber.. but seriously...

QQ here! LET IT ALL OUT

B

Brutalos

Imo get ready! when u see sohan kill him first, no rps for tards like him, no mercy, make him gimps etc. Its our tribute to his love for us. :kiss2::kiss2:

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by mandom
LOOOOOOL cry more n00b
who cares if savages will be slightly nerfed, you think that will change anything? will always be mids > albs cause of all n00b kids in alb
whose the noob the guy that attacks primetime or the guy that prefers to attack npc defended relics

twat :great:

A

Ailyn

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy
whose the noob the guy that attacks primetime or the guy that prefers to attack npc defended relics

the guy that attacks primetime is the retard ofc.

O

old.Rei Ayanami

Did you know that if you whine on BW, you get alot cooler. And if you make a topic like this, your coolness tops the cap of how cool you can be? That gives you something to think about doesn't it?

D

duact

can easily kill 3-4 fg albs with 3zerks in grp so qq

A

Allways_

mids dont got a chance to take relics in primetime, because albs are 200-300 more online than us.

G

Ghostly

Originally posted by duact
can easily kill 3-4 fg albs with 3zerks in grp so qq

Originally posted by Allways_
mids dont got a chance to take relics in primetime, because albs are 200-300 more online than us.

Ouch?

F

fragoverrule

Originally posted by Sohan_THC
But you suck so hard my balls come out

stuppid alarm clock mids i hope you choke in it.

no go suck on a troll or so if that keeps you buzzy.

they be back and you know it

savages will be nerved and you know it

you will look tremendous long for rvr group and you know it .

heheh happy sucking and good begin of 2004

god you mids are a buch of mama nipple seaching pets.

boring, whine.. get some sleep

X

xajorkith

Herbal full of shit.

I said I was never going to write on these boards again cos they are full of shite just like this.... but....

I tried to write many constructive posts on RvR stuff, but I’ve now given up, the following is in “BW five year old Alb Speak” so you should be able to understand it Herbal.

Herbal you self gloating egotistical motherfucker, when you did your fucking lame shit bullocks of a raid where you fucking logged off at NON PRIME TIME in mid frontier you just hit NPC's too you fucking hypocritical moron. Was there an Epic battle, no!

When you brought your 300 man army outside Mjoliner why did you do it at 3 AM you fucking retard? I’ll answer for you; it was to avoid fighting that’s why, you fucking coward.

3AM is not prime time you dumb fuck, every Mid knows Alb has not done a Prime Time raid, every Mid knows you're a lame shite.
Logging 300 Albs outside Relic keep requires fuck all skill stop pretending otherwise.

When the odds are in Albions favour (For every 4 Albs there's 3 Mids [1]) you still resorted to dumb ass tatics, that is sooooo sad....

After Glottis, Herbal you are the biggest retard on these boards, and I'm sure every single Mid will agree with me. Now fuck off out of the Mid boards and go back to your RvR whines, or go and plan you next "log off 300 dumb ass morons outside Mjolner at 3 am and pretend your l33t". Carry on pretending your raid was prime time mate, cos the whole of Mid knows different and quite frankly doesn't a give a shit.

Mid taking Relics at 7AM GMT = Alb Log off 300 twats outside Mjoliner at 3 AM GMT

When you have the balls to do a proper raid, come here and criticise until then fuck off.

I hope I made myself clear?

[1] http://daoc-stats.com/realmstats.php?server=Excalibur
[1] Alb players 4714
[1] Mid players 3577

D

del_eneste

Re: Herbal full of shit.

Originally posted by xajorkith
I said I was never going to write on these boards again cos they are full of shite just like this.... but....

I tried to write many constructive posts on RvR stuff, but I’ve now given up, the following is in “BW five year old Alb Speak” so you should be able to understand it Herbal.

Herbal you self gloating egotistical motherfucker, when you did your fucking lame shit bullocks of a raid where you fucking logged off at NON PRIME TIME in mid frontier you just hit NPC's too you fucking hypocritical moron. Was there an Epic battle, no!

When you brought your 300 man army outside Mjoliner why did you do it at 3 AM you fucking retard? I’ll answer for you; it was to avoid fighting that’s why, you fucking coward.

3AM is not prime time you dumb fuck, every Mid knows Alb has not done a Prime Time raid, every Mid knows you're a lame shite.
Logging 300 Albs outside Relic keep requires fuck all skill stop pretending otherwise.

After Glottis, Herbal you are the biggest retard on these boards, and I'm sure every single Mid will agree with me. Now fuck off out of the Mid boards and go back to your RvR whines, or go and plan you next "log off 300 dumb ass morons outside Mjolner at 3 am and pretend your l33t". Carry on pretending your raid was prime time mate, cos the whole of Mid knows different and quite frankly doesn't a give a shit.

Mid taking Relics at 7AM GMT = Alb Log off 300 twats outside Mjoliner at 3 AM GMT

When you have the balls to do a proper raid, come here and criticise until then fuck off.

3am ? WTF are you on about? get a clue plz kkthx
Edit: just was reading the bits I skipped cos u dont have a clue and all I can say really is: looooooooooooooooooooooool you are one dumb fuck. We done prime time raids at 7-9PM not 3AM fucking tard

D

del_eneste

Oh and btw nice frontier defense Mids :great: or erm...mayb not? :puke:

X

xajorkith

Re: Re: Herbal full of shit.

Originally posted by del_eneste
We done prime time raids at 7-9PM not 3AM fucking tard

What time did you enter the mid frontier, go on answer that?

The vast majority of Albion attackers logged off in the Midgard frontier between 1am and 3am, go and look over the old threads.

THE ALBION ARMY DID NOT LEAVE ATK IN ODIN'S DURING PRIME TIME THEY DID IT BETWEEN 1 AM AND 3 AM AND LOGGED OFF.

ALBION RAIDS = MID RAIDS, bad as each other.

Stop kidding yourself that Albion did a prime time raid, and get your facts straight dip shit.

D

del_eneste

Er..even if we logged out then we still attacked the relic keep primetime fucktard?. And also no I didnt log at 1-3am I went there about 2 hours before..so stfu plz..but you can still try again :great:

D

del_eneste

Re: Re: Re: Herbal full of shit.

Originally posted by mhorr
someone dinged 50
again? ;)

Yep

When the odds are in Albions favour (For every 4 Albs there's 3 Mids [1]) you still resorted to dumb ass tatics, that is sooooo sad....

[1] Alb players 4714
[1] Mid players 3577

What time did you enter the mid frontier, go on answer that?

The vast majority of Albion attackers logged off in the Midgard frontier between 1am and 3am, go and look over the old threads.

THE ALBION ARMY DID NOT LEAVE ATK IN ODIN'S DURING PRIME TIME THEY DID IT BETWEEN 1 AM AND 3 AM AND LOGGED OFF.

ALBION RAIDS = MID RAIDS, bad as each other.

Stop kidding yourself that Albion did a prime time raid, and get your facts straight dip shit.

Q

qae

I said I was never going to write on these boards again cos they are full of shite just like this

or was it coz ur a retard?

H

Herbal Remedy

[1] Alb players 4714
[1] Mid players 3577

1st of all lesson the agression youll get a ulcer if your nat carefull :(

2nd most of force was logged by 12 midnight i know because i ran a check list of those logging

3rd mids spotted us but couldnt be arsed defffending

4th one relic was still inside the keep when mids tried to kick us off think 100 ish came after 15 mins to small responce tbh that and fact mids ran into a solid wall of 10+ ice wizz per door meant u stood no chance

whingey ****s like you will never be happy theres always something better i could of done given more warning , posting the relic raid time on mid forums so u can reply with home many fgs are logged inside mjollner so i can bring the exact same amount of albs as you have mids defending.

You will always look for an excuse to get up at 7 am because you know with albs actually turning up to defend you dont have anyone willing to put the time in to organise a decent rr which involves more than wake up earlier than everyone else and kill some npcs

in summary qq more fucktard

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by angsth
is there any badword filter in this forum?

Yes, but it only filters the word "sava*es". :D

Personally, I think Mid deserves all the relics because Xajorkith can swear better than any Alb.

S

svartmetall

LOL @ Excal Albs, the realm of nonstop zerging grey-ganking /tauntspamming little l337 children whining and crying about anyone else's tactics...guess you little kiddies just can't bear to lose under any circumstances at all, eh?

You just got what you deserved after the login-fest you put over on us last time. Deal with it.

R

Ravenbourne

dont worry mids albs will zerg you until they get them back, you both suck!

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by Ravenbourne
dont worry mids albs will zerg you until they get them back, you both suck!
Well, since 'zerg' is the only word Excal Albs seem to know how to spell anyway, judging by their posts in this thread so far...

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by svartmetall
LOL @ Excal Albs, the realm of nonstop zerging grey-ganking /tauntspamming little l337 children whining and crying about anyone else's tactics...guess you little kiddies just can't bear to lose under any circumstances at all, eh?

You just got what you deserved after the login-fest you put over on us last time. Deal with it.
hum login fest some people forget that the majority of there realms successful rrs have been done by using login raids the vast majority of them at 7 - 9 am . Pls pls dont get hi and mighty when your realm started these raid tactics and used them the most but a much lamer time, you just end up looking like a right royal prick.

J

Jarrax

Re: Re: Herbal full of shit.

4th one relic was still inside the keep when mids tried to kick us off think 100 ish came after 15 mins to small responce tbh that and fact mids ran into a solid wall of 10+ ice wizz per door meant u stood no chance

Thats pretty much why log in raids arent much better than alarm clock raids.

u stood no chance...

Sums it up perfectly.

Users who are viewing this thread