I Love this skill system

D

Drum

Very nice. At first it seems simple, but, with some skills taking upwards of 30 days to progress to the next level, it takes some careful planning. I particularly like the fact that I don't have to kill some mob or repeat some action countless times in order to advance.

What I tend to do is to work up my new or lower level skills when I'm in-game and switch to my longer term skills when I have to log. Currently working on Learning 5 (4 days to go) after which I will work on refining, then refining efficiency. In between times I'll add a bunch of nav and engineering skills.

As someone who doesn't get a huge amount of time to play what I like is that I can still progress in the game without having to actually be logged in. I think this rewards the casual player who can, with a bit of planning, advance skill wise just as quickly as the power gamer.

Thoughts?

C

CobraMkIII

Agreed... The skill system evens up things between the power gamer and the casual gamer...

There is still the question of earning the cash to buy new skills... and power gamers will always have more... certainly initially...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom