I love mids

M

Madkobold

DAOC haven't been as fun as it's been today. All thanks to mids who nicked those relics.

/Cheer

O

old.Filip

hehe wrong kobby ...

thx to albs who DONT alarm clock raids ... but tell you before hand we would try ...

P

phule_gubben

Welcome epic battles.

Goodbye Emain.

Z

ztyx

Yes, fun to try something new. Only time one can get group as mage :)

Well done albs :clap:

J

jarl

I love albs for throwing emself at us in masses of eeeeeasy RPs :) kiss

T

telaron

Originally posted by jarl
I love albs for throwing emself at us in masses of eeeeeasy RPs :) kiss

Well that's the risk when the players from the enemy realms aren't sleeping ;)

I don't mind though, farmed myself some decent rps aswell :D

F

filofax

This truly separates the people so nicely, some say Well done albs for trying this, and well done for bringing and adding fun to the game. Some say "ROFL OMGOMGOGM AHHAHA I KEELED ALBS LOL STLONG ZERG LOLOLOL" Now, it's rather amusing to so easy be able to pick the mature people out from the.. well, i'll save BW from some bad words :)

If you rather we did alarm clock raids and hid in the mornings then come bring on a good fight, then well sorry, your not getting your way, most of us enjoyed the day, and if you see it as a reason to mock and act a fool instead of beeing greatful we brought you the "easy rp's" then so be it.

L

lpep

had great fun tbh,died a few times, killed a few times shammy the damn server is so crappy and epic battles dont happen so often........

P

Powahhh

Originally posted by old.Filip
hehe wrong kobby ...

thx to albs who DONT alarm clock raids ... but tell you before hand we would try ...

maybe the only alarm clock raid that i will take place.....
fight fire with fire

[edit] And cause gonna take the relics back....cause for the lame ass players that have NO RESPECT at ALL in players that have a)put their minds down and think b)get as many ppls they can and still *evade* the spies c) cause they have some balls (?) in their pants
and against all this they have show cowerdy (sp?) and they find to justify the unjustify with lame excuses (sp?) that even a 10y kid with brain will understand there are BULLSHITS.....i think mid players or a) <10y old b) banana iq >>>>> their iq

and yes i speak for Herbal and the mid noob that took them fighting npc (sorry i do not keep the names of retards....too many)
[/Edit]

R

Runolaz

Originally posted by filofax

If you rather we did alarm clock raids and hid in the mornings then come bring on a good fight, then well sorry, your not getting your way, most of us enjoyed the day, and if you see it as a reason to mock and act a fool instead of beeing greatful we brought you the "easy rp's" then so be it.

Was this a RR?? I thougth it was a farming session...

B

bloodclot

Originally posted by Runolaz

it was a farming session for sure!
(mids perspective, but some matter sorcs/cabby did some nice damage to i think)
to bad i couldn't join the entire evening :(

P

Powahhh

Originally posted by bloodclot

like we care...all trolls look the same
big
ugly
stupid [i can't assist wtf?.....errrr ma is dead....is this thing in plate caster?]

P

phule_gubben

Originally posted by Powahhh
like we care...all trolls look the same
big
ugly
stupid [i can't assist wtf?.....errrr ma is dead....is this thing in plate caster?]

Wajner!!

:m00:

O

old.Filip

yes... if hibs didnt stop our LD's/reinforcements to help hilds we would have gotten a CS, and continued ...

but ppl gave up because we lost hilds and becuase of LD's..

O

old.Nol

It's quite funny, watching you strut your stuff, preening like peacocks, but at heart you were too chicken to give albs the same opportunity they gave you.

No amount of backpatting is going restore any self esteem you might have had 'cos at the end of the day, Albs are better then you...

/respect to the Albs, I know I would never have stuck to a primetime raid if mids did that to hib again.

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by bloodclot
it was a farming session for sure!
(mids perspective, but some matter sorcs/cabby did some nice damage to i think)

I managed to get my infil and matter cabi to bledmeer, only brought out the cabi a few times and when she dotted my oh my she dotted a lot :)

All people could hear me saying for 45mins was whoohooo looka the pink hair :)

C

chruxh

Originally posted by filofax
This truly separates the people so nicely, some say Well done albs for trying this, and well done for bringing and adding fun to the game. Some say "ROFL OMGOMGOGM AHHAHA I KEELED ALBS LOL STLONG ZERG LOLOLOL" Now, it's rather amusing to so easy be able to pick the mature people out from the.. well, i'll save BW from some bad words :)

Some people really do their best in delibretly missunderstan or makes cunclusions that suits their own narrow mind, he just pointed out that the game is fun again !

M

Molten Lava

Lol at all the mids thanking albs for "easy XP at AMG" Did the 105 mids that tried to retake Bled from 12 am to 5 PM forget that they failed...leaving us poor Albs with 30-40k/alb rp's made by Siegeweapons? Keep dreaming guys...you are doing well....*YOU* are the farmers :)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Mids displaying once more why they feel alarm clock raids are fine. And why they feel Savages are not overpowered, Bonedancers are indeed balanced, Healers are not a great class, and SM's need some loving.
Regards, Glottis

H

horil

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Mids displaying once more why they feel alarm clock raids are fine. And why they feel Savages are not overpowered, Bonedancers are indeed balanced, Healers are not a great class, and SM's need some loving.
Regards, Glottis

Stereotyping is fun, especially when it comes to clueless person.
Dragonfang is balanced also, if you want to drag into this "nerf that, he can actually kill me" discussion. Dig deeper Watson.

M

Madkobold

Regards, Glottis

In spite of the displayname I'm Hib, Hib NS. Just haven't bothered to create a new account here on BW.

And don't we all need som loving once in a while ? ;-)

Talking about loving, LA SB's needs some serious loving and I would think that 3 str relics put back the smile on'em.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by horil
Stereotyping is fun, especially when it comes to clueless person.
Dragonfang is balanced also, if you want to drag into this "nerf that, he can actually kill me" discussion. Dig deeper Watson.

Oh joy, we have a good stealth class.
Oh joy, now we will be uber in rvr!
Regards, Glottis

H

horil

Oh joy, we have a good stealth class.
Oh joy, now we will be uber in rvr!
Regards, Glottis

Hah, saying all others of your classes are pure shit?
Sure what ever :scared:

Users who are viewing this thread