I lost no items on my Prydwen chars....

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
....and I wish I had :D

My level 45 Bard has < 1p and like most levelling chars hasn't spent a lot of money because basically I have never had a lot of money on Prydwen. But what I could do with 30p that I here a level 42 Druid got, a level 34 Vamp got 10p.

I kinda wished I had lost my items now because the way I see it, I didn't have an awful lot to lose but looking at this I would have gained an awful lot in return.

grats to all the wealthy people on Prydwen, if you see a poor Bard busking for money outside Tir Na Nog, think kindly on her :D

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
i got 45p for a 40 necro in rogs and barrows armour
and 15p for a lvl 25 thid char :p

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Elitestoner said:
i got 45p for a 40 necro in rogs and barrows armour
and 15p for a lvl 25 thid char :p
That is lame tbh... i lost 1 50 char, 75p... i would bet ya the cost on my inf was 10 times your 2 toons together(not that you should have gotten 60p for that :D), and i barly got more than you

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Wazkyr said:
That is lame tbh... i lost 1 50 char, 75p... i would bet ya the cost on my inf was 10 times your 2 toons together(not that you should have gotten 60p for that :D), and i barly got more than you

reckon the gm that gave my plat was drunk

those 2 chars have been deleted now too :p

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
130p + gems + epic set + ML9 claw + MLX 1h Hammer + Cresent Sheild, nice way to come back to my warrior/sav/sm.

Cathos

Fledgling Freddie
i got 4 chars on prydwen with no equipment and was given nothing and i've reported it, i think it's a silent reply , goes kinda like so " gl lvling with no kit ya prick"

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
My halfogre caba lost half its items. perhaps I should fix xd

Gamah

Banned
I lost nothing..because well I am an arsehole and bad things never happen to arseholes. :cheers:

Well unless Zebolt is around, then terrible unspeakable things happen to arseholes.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Gamah said:
I lost nothing..because well I am an arsehole and bad things never happen to arseholes. :cheers:

Well unless Zebolt is around, then terrible unspeakable things happen to arseholes.

Getting raped by well hung black men who use talcom powder for the extra dryness? xD

rynnor

Rockhound
Thadius said:
Getting raped by well hung black men who use talcom powder for the extra dryness? xD

Not Tail-cum powder? ;P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom