I like candy

taB

Part of the furniture
But not that much :(

Ch3t is soo guilty :p

taB

Part of the furniture
Oh, and can't wait to see the rest of the smileys with their orifi stuffed with carrots.

Nicely done Teeds.

Will

/bin/su
I was very impressed with the death faces he sent me. The carrot ones are particularly good. :)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
ffs this game is slower than a slow thing that walked through super glue and on to a carpet only to be caught in a time bubble of slowness. and thickness for that matter!

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Aye it certainly is..... maybe they will be finished for Christmas 2009 who knows :p

Will

/bin/su
Maybe the snow will end when this game is over?

Fweddy

FH is my second home
I don't think it will ever end. Fantastic smileys though TdC.

taB

Part of the furniture
Quote=me

Ch3t is soo guilty :p

Fweddy

FH is my second home
I wish I knew what the roles actually were. I've no idea if it's good or bad that Santa's dead.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Santa, the elves and the reindeer incl Rudolph were all originally meant to be good. There are two more who are most assuredly bad hehe.

Originally I envisaged Rudolph to be a seer type role, whereas Santa could be anything, eg Doctor type, general role-blocker et al. However, who knows what Will has come up with to set up in the game :)

Will

/bin/su
Rudolph, with that bright nose of his, was a tracker, and Santa a doctor.

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
for the record - for when other people end up in here. My role was not allowed to defend himself. To say I was pissed off with Rubric when I learnt this fact is an understatement! :)

Next game I'm voting the silents out right off. Mabs and Uara are guarranteed dodgy.

M

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Toht is your man, rubric I'm unsure of, but maybe

I "bailed" on purpouse, My mother inlaw died shortly after the game started,
so made my role obviouse to bait the baddies...wich worked out quite nicely

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
toht said:
Ch3t being evil and getting covered by the doc while the tracker tracks the doc to the evil ch3ts house while two more members of the community snuf it...no f*cking way.

Oh the irony if he's actually right :)

M

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Bunch of fools. *grumbles*

Really where could we go once Rubric ousted the doc? It would help if people understood their roles! And he has been in enough games to know that a doc would be at someones house if tracked. GAH!

Also the quiet ones have ruled this game, with the I'm not changing my vote tactics being strong too.

I'll go for: Toht, solo killer.
Mystic - mabs evil pairing.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Bunch of fools. *grumbles*

Really where could we go once Rubric ousted the doc? It would help if people understood their roles! And he has been in enough games to know that a doc would be at someones house if tracked. GAH!

Also the quiet ones have ruled this game, with the I'm not changing my vote tactics being strong too.

I'll go for: Toht, solo killer.
Mystic - mabs evil pairing.

Actually never played a game with a tracker in before. Sorry guys.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
for the record - for when other people end up in here. My role was not allowed to defend himself. To say I was pissed off with Rubric when I learnt this fact is an understatement! :)

Next game I'm voting the silents out right off. Mabs and Uara are guarranteed dodgy.

M

you fail at knowing !! :p

also, ARSE!

sorry guys. said there was no guarantee my thinking was right :(

not knowing how many and of what there was its impossible to try to work out who might be working together :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You know guys, i'm shocked i wasn't called for my "elf hating" on day one. Don't know how i managed to weasel out of that one :D

Excellent game though.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I knew Jup was evil.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
You know guys, i'm shocked i wasn't called for my "elf hating" on day one. Don't know how i managed to weasel out of that one :D

Excellent game though.

because you voted me off before I could start my full bloodied attack on you. Bastard. You and meg were for it before you voted me :(

OH yeah and Teedles, ROFL @ the smilies.

Will

/bin/su
I was gutted at the lack of snowman lynching. Teedles had made a puddle smilie.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Smilies were absoutely ace! :D

Meg - how did you know??

I'm amazed I survived - I fucked up right from the start not knowing what we all were, ie elves etc, but somehow managed to blag it :D

taB

Part of the furniture
Am I too late to say that I still think Ch3t is guilty? Those reindeer horns aren't fooling any one you know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom