i know. i know...

H

hulket

sorry, but, WOOT. i know d servers r down, i know us europeans downloaded the US version, i know there r lots of tips wiv .bat stuff etc etc..

wot i dont know is:

1. the bat stuff, is that for euro ppl or US? (didnt really see ne1 answer that :p)
2. is it really that wise to fiddle about wiv that? im sure a new patch will come out when servers r up.
3. any idea on how long this will take (maybe its happend before)

now, the last thing i have to say is, if ur gonna flame me for starting another one of these threads, just shot op cuz we've all heard enough of that and its not very constructive now is it? nor will it change the fact that i HAVE posted this.

C

chretien

The solution posted using a .bat file to bypass the patch server is for euro players. US players don't need it cos they should be playing the US version anyhow.
It will only cause you a problem if you try and log in using it when there is an actual patch to download. All you need to do then is login the same way that you always have done (i.e. from camelot.exe). You'll know when there's a patch cos it'll be on the Goa news pages for a few days before even if it's only a readfile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom