i just went through an old bag of games...

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
and found Metal Marines, Delta Force 1 and 2, GTA2, Collin McRae, KingPin(!), Rollcage, BattleZone, Fallen Haven, Uprising, Silver(!!!!!), Blade of Darknes, Dungeon Keeper and need for speed 2...

i need a win95 machine.... :<

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I've got an old laptop at home, currently it has carmageddon and starcontrol 2 on it, but working ona bigger set when i an be arsed. Thanks for the suggest' :D

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Dungeon Keeper was such an awesome game, i so wish they would make a new one.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I wanted to get Carmageddon 2 to work, but its been failing so far. Such an awesome game, also Dungeon Keeper, pure fun.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Silver is the mother of pwn tho...

its just near perfect as a top down rpg that isnt D&D. and it had pretty good graphics aswell for a game that old.

and Battlezone was fun aswell. i mean, who don't like hovertanks on the moon? :p

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Best games ever.......
Space Quest
Kings Quest
Return to dark castle

XD

nath

Fledgling Freddie
They really need to get Silver on gog.com - I missed it when it first came around and always wanted to give it a bash.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
ooh, found Daikatana aswell :D

now THATS a gog.com worthy game... :p

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
carmageddon 2 isnt a DOS game, its a win 95/98 game, and thus isnt working in XP/Vista/win7 as they are NT at the core.

i cant even get C2 to work in compatibility mode, i just keep getting a popup saying "this game isnt compatible with NT operative systems" or somesuch...

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
carmageddon 2 isnt a DOS game, its a win 95/98 game, and thus isnt working in XP/Vista/win7 as they are NT at the core.

i cant even get C2 to work in compatibility mode, i just keep getting a popup saying "this game isnt compatible with NT operative systems" or somesuch...

VirtualBox then?
Someone's bound to have an old 95/98/se/me disk knocking about :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom