I just had a wank

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Over two dead foxes. Was so difficult to stay hard what with all the entrails.

Onto other news, I'm off to Australia in an hour so will miss all the banter on here! Enjoy your weekends! And no catching me in the fantasy football!

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Vent feels lonley without you! Have fun in Oz and dont get eaten by any of the following. Sharks, Crocodiles or Koalas!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Two? Pfff. Amateur.

Have a great time in Aus

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
tsss Ez wanks over dead things all the time! also, have a good trip buddy!!!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oaight mate, have a bloody fun taim now. Dun forget to take a pic or two of the sheilas, i hear they are quite whammy down undah.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Just in Kuala Lumpur at the moment, few hours before take off! Ears are fucked from landing so dreading take off :( will try and take some pictures!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Yeah had some boiled sweets but did not help. Might be because of my cold :(

TdC

chewing gum, or look at what the steward/esses are doing with their jaws (ooh err matron) and emulate them (that's what she/yer ma/sister/etc said!). good luck. I messed up my right ear on a domestic flight in New Zealand. Not fun.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
i dont want to see pictures of your ears bahu

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
glad you got your wank in before you left .
once you get there you will need both hands to hold on so you dont fall off the bottom of the globe :)

also, i really dont envy you the flying, used to go back and forth to hong kong twice a year, 13 hours door to door, feel like youve been run over after, between the shitty leg room on planes (im 6ft 3), and the time zone change, blargh

Bahumat

FH is my second home
The second flight was fine in terms of my ears lol. Had a two hour sleep around 4pm, its 9:30pm so should have a great nights sleep soon!

Got no sleep on the second flight. Was sat next to shorter people who happily slept grr!

So far I have taken a picture of a nice biscuit. Will take some more normal photos Haha!

TdC

So far I have taken a picture of a nice biscuit.

that's code right, for something cool? what the kids on the streets are saying? god, I feel so disconnected!!! :(

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Nope, just a soggy biscuit teeds, surely you associate with enough sailors to know about them.

TdC

Bahu's a sailor boy?

dd7859f8a0de75697f2b4b90f3cdc913.image.300x450.jpg

Bahumat

FH is my second home
OMG they do parmo's! I had one and it was awesome mmm! They have these biscuits which are oreo one side, normal the other side with chocolate in the middle. Its like a biscuit of dreams lol.

does anyone know any cool places to visit in Melbourne?

Nate

FH is my second home
Oh you're in Melbourne :D

Great Ocean Road 1/3 Day Tour(3 Day includes Grampians)
Grampians 1 Day Tour
The Old Jaol(Ned Kelly place)
Neighbours Night, in St. Kilda. I didn't go but everyone that did kept telling me it was good. You can win prizes like tours and stuff.
Eureka Tower, it's a bit expensive for what it is really.
Lego Statues at one of the museums in Federation Square.
There's a free tram which takes you on a narrated tour of Melbourne.
Go down the alleyways, they often lead to well hidden bars.
Look from Fed Square bridge down the river, there is a bar on one of the struts of the next bridge.
Tasmania, similar to NZ in landscape. Better to fly then go by ferry as it's overnight iirc.

TdC

Bahu: eat every flavour of Shapes you can get your hands on! Completely addictive :D

Also: Tazzie (Tasmanian) beers are yummy (at least I thought so) hehe.

I never got the chance to go round the bottom of Oz (I went up and down the sides so to speak), but I am certainly lusting to so a Perth to Sidney trip. Seems awesome :D

Have a great time mate!

Rubric

Part of the furniture
OMG they do parmo's! I had one and it was awesome mmm! They have these biscuits which are oreo one side, normal the other side with chocolate in the middle. Its like a biscuit of dreams lol.

does anyone know any cool places to visit in Melbourne?
:clap:

Thay reminds me, is sharma still about?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom