I heard....

Laddey

FH is my second home
A girl i spoke to that works at KFC said the gravy is made from crushed chicken feet?

Could this be true?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Why not?

Makes perfect sense to me. And it's not even shocking. We all know fast food is made of shite.

In McDonald's case - literally. I laughed my arse off when the McDonalds director admitted under oath in a UK court that 5% of their beef is actually fecal matter :)

Shitburgers, battery-crammed chicken with poo-feet gravy and millions of fat cunt retards who aren't even capable of making the choice to respect their own bodies and not trough down on mass-produced poison.

Yay capitalism! :D

Laddey

FH is my second home
Why not?

Makes perfect sense to me. And it's not even shocking. We all know fast food is made of shite.

In McDonald's case - literally. I laughed my arse off when the McDonalds director admitted under oath in a UK court that 5% of their beef is actually fecal matter :)

Shitburgers, battery-crammed chicken with poo-feet gravy and millions of fat cunt retards who aren't even capable of making the choice to respect their own bodies and not trough down on mass-produced poison.

But kfc tastes damn good on a saturday afternoon

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You should try a finnish mcD burger, it's not pure quality ofcourse, but it's still rather edible compared :p

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Remember Wendy's (while they were over here) - square burgers?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
A girl i spoke to that works at KFC said the gravy is made from crushed chicken feet?

...and the people who serve you at KFC are made from zebra ears and penguin wings

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Why not?

fecal matter in most meat, don't be naive

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture

Could this be true?

Just like the rumour that KFC have genetically engineered a chicken with 4 breasts, 4 wings, 4 legs and shits BBQ beans.

She wouldn't know what goes into the gravy because it will be supplied from a central warehouse and heated up on site. There won't be any preparation behind it at all. I think she's trying to freak you out. :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
KFC gravy is awesome, I wouldn't care if it was solent green, I'd still be eating it.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
So what if it's made from chicken feet? It's part of the chicken and would probably make a very good stock for gravy.

I've eaten chicken feet in a dim sum restaurant in the uk. They were very weird. Had a lot of taste but too many bones and cartilage.

Oh and kfc is quite tasty!

gohan

FH is my second home
tbh most gravys and stocks have some form of gelatine in which is made from gristle and fat ect, so it probly has "some" truth,

in the same way that the jelly you used to eat at partys had pig trotter in them, and most cheesecakes have beef gelatine in.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
KFC is made of poo and feet, roswell was a crashed 747 filled with radioactive mutant lizards, keeping a lightbulb on will ruin the atmosphere and females do have orgasms.

Tinfoil hats for sale here!

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
had chicken feet in Laos. Chef asked me if i was sure i wanted "Pork pork" while doing some chicken movements, got me slightly confused but i like both so i said sure. They taste funny.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
All fast food is good for you, it's packed with nutrition, the fact that it's ground up vagina's, cocks, eyeballs, arseholes and skin is irrelevant, good protein,
I for one though couldn't put it in my mouth, because the ingredients flash before my eyes as I'm about to take abite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom