I have...

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
bought a PC tower on Saturday just gone for £499 with 12 months Warranty. I still have the receipt to prove how much and when it was bought.

I want to sell this for £425 or nearest offer as I do not need it... reason for this?

Well my other PC broke saturday morning as the monitor decided not to work even tho I pressed the power switch on my other PC. So I took the monitor to PC World to check to see if the monitor was working or not and yes the monitor was fine. So that made me think 'bollox' my main pc is fecked... So I bought a new Tower and the spec below is:

Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 processor, 2.33GHz, 1333MHz FSB, 4MB Cache, Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium, 6GB RAM Memory, 750GB SATA hard drive, Blu-Ray player and DVD Rewriter and 256 MB NVIDIA Gefore 9300GS

Sunday evening I got told that my other PC problem could be the graphics card itself so I swapped it over with the other Graphics Card and believe it or not it worked. So now after purchasing something I dont need I am now selling with a loss. If anyone is interested or want to make me an offer please let me know.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Cause A) he stole it, or B) he did actually buy it but has probably pinched some bits out of it and upgraded his old pc a bit.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Contact PC World and ask them if it can be returned. If you've not actually used it yet, I cant see why not?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 processor, 2.33GHz, 1333MHz FSB, 4MB Cache, Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium, 6GB RAM Memory, 750GB SATA hard drive, Blu-Ray player and DVD Rewriter and 256 MB NVIDIA Gefore 9300GS

I just contacted Amphrax via PM and he sent me some screenshots. I really don't think this has a Quad Q8200 in...

old-pc-canberra.article-width.jpg

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
hehe bah :)

I went to PC World and made some excuse up just incase they said no...

they said i could bring the pc back and get a full refund so thanks to the person who mentioned that, much appreciated...

Bahumat

FH is my second home
hehe bah :)

I went to PC World and made some excuse up just incase they said no...

they said i could bring the pc back and get a full refund so thanks to the person who mentioned that, much appreciated...

Yaay!

You can get a refund for stolen items these days?

Well he also stole the recipt so that helped quite abit!

Haha that's why they call him a gentleman's thief!

Syri

FH is my second home
within the first 28 days, the store have to refund you on any purchases, as long as there is nothing missing and it is still in the same condition it was purchased. Not many people at the store will actually tell you this though, as the company's policy is to try and evade anything that might get them to lose money. Was hell working on the helplines for them, knowing things that could help a customer but not being able to tell them as I'd lose my job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom