I Have Infiltrated Mpk Whuhahaha!!111

Mavericky

Fledgling Freddie
Weeee my bots famous :) first screeny he has ever been in :worthy: (well his spell cast spam anyway

Mimen

Fledgling Freddie
old bug imo, been there since patch.

there are parts of MTK and Ligem that if ppl are standint there u can see what they are saying if they are getting buffed, i have a screenie where somebody was killing a mob, got killed by it and i got the release timer on my screen too. Even over heard on sunday night, from hibs , that mids were taking Crim. They should fix it fast

http://personal.telefonica.terra.es/web/mimen/sshot200.jpg

http://personal.telefonica.terra.es/web/mimen/sshot204.jpg

first screenie is of when some guy got killed and i got his release timer , second screenie is of somebody wanting to do a transfer, if u check duskwave they are hibs, and i was playin pryd/alb at the time

Section

Fledgling Freddie
had that bug sometimes, like mondays when we held beno. we saw the talk in forest sauvage that albs were starting cg for a beno retake :p

Soha

Fledgling Freddie
Was very usefull then i was in emain camping mpk ... \o/

coz i didnt have the bug in sauvage , only had it in emain .. even relogged same stuff so be aware of the "UBER SPY"

:sex:

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Soha said:
Was very usefull then i was in emain camping mpk ... \o/

coz i didnt have the bug in sauvage , only had it in emain .. even relogged same stuff so be aware of the "UBER SPY"

:sex:
So if someone get info on rr's this way and use it, then it must be bug abuse :)

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
best thing i had from this bug myself - logged my mentalist in at mag mell, then all of a sudden i was mesmerised, then str/con debuffed, then diseased, then dot'd. and i was reading spam about bots in apk that had no conc left :touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom