I have an idea

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:
thats the problem i think

also i find that funny in mid keep they have 68498 sb guards and alb get armsman? instead wtf.. havent checked hib keep but wouldnt be surprised if i see 68498 nightshades guard

also have to mention hib have dock on dc isle while mid and alb have their dock past bridge i find that fecking gay ..

/whines off :<

sorry araudry but thats just stupid albs then, cos we get inf guards that unstealth stealthers....

its all fair on the guard side of things.

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Tsabo said:
sorry araudry but thats just stupid albs then, cos we get inf guards that unstealth stealthers....

its all fair on the guard side of things.
i checked beno havent seen a single infil around or inside keep i went to bled first i see 3 sb at doors i climb inside and i see 5 sb inside...
i killed them all and they kept poping ... i checked beno it was only armsman instead of infil anyways havent seen any infil u have to place them on bm then and it disappear after sometimes... anyways i wouldnt whine on it if it was fair from all 3 sides

Gamah

Banned
Arg my lesson was canceled so I have been sitting here for 4 hours on these boards (as everything else seems to be blocked) SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 still only 30 min to go!!

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Araudry said:
i checked beno havent seen a single infil around or inside keep i went to bled first i see 3 sb at doors i climb inside and i see 5 sb inside...
i killed them all and they kept poping ... i checked beno it was only armsman instead of infil anyways havent seen any infil u have to place them on bm then and it disappear after sometimes... anyways i wouldnt whine on it if it was fair from all 3 sides

claim keep, select "stealther" keep - voila.

Check out Erasleigh if yer on excal, it was set to stealther earlier.

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Anar said:
The noun "scout" has 3 senses in WordNet.

1. lookout, lookout man, sentinel, sentry, watch, spotter, scout, picket -- (a person employed to watch for something to happen)
2. scout, talent scout -- (someone employed to discover and recruit talented persons (especially in the worlds of entertainment or sports))
3. scout, pathfinder, guide -- (someone who can find paths through unexplored territory)

Maybe scouts can now live up to their name? (except mabye the talent bit :eek6: )

Got a wonderfull image of people lining up at Castle Sauvage to spam emotes and tell jokes while 3 scouts sit behind a desk saying "Hmmmm ..... we'll let you know".

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
claim keep, select "stealther" keep - voila.

Check out Erasleigh if yer on excal, it was set to stealther earlier.
ah didnt know about that thanks for the info ;)

Cracked

Fledgling Freddie
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
make a simple rule, the further you move away from a keep, the lower your stealthability gets.. 100% of your spec in 1000 units range from a keep lowering to 10% at 2000 units range from a keep... problem solved.

This way the stealthers still keep their keepspy ability, but are >normal light tanks< for the rest of the time

Okey, only if u make my SB equally potend killer ala Blademaster/merc or close to it.

Acctually it's not okey, i made my SB so i didnt have to ask around for groups all the time.

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
"also have to mention hib have dock on dc isle while mid and alb have their dock past bridge i find that fecking gay"

erm pretty sure each realm has a dock that dosnt require you too cross the water.

Take a look, will check myself later but sure this is the case.

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
Job said:
This all originated from 2 non- DAOC friends watching me play, our grp was insta-killed 3X, by stealth zerg, we didnt cast a single spell, my mates were like...that's freakin shit that game, why don't you play one of those invisible characters....yeah why don't I?

Or .. why dont you just group with some of those invisible characters, or have some in a BG and actually 'talk' to each other ?

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Yeke said:
"also have to mention hib have dock on dc isle while mid and alb have their dock past bridge i find that fecking gay"

erm pretty sure each realm has a dock that dosnt require you too cross the water.

Take a look, will check myself later but sure this is the case.
just log now and go check beno, bled and dc docks then come back when u did ;o

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:
just log now and go check beno, bled and dc docks then come back when u did ;o

they arent the only docks, thats what he means about not crossing water.

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
haarewin said:
they arent the only docks, thats what he means about not crossing water.
yea but i m talking about dc bled beno.. i know there are 4 docks per realms :eek:

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
So why not just use the dock that you dont need to cross the water then? 0_o

Guess im missing something here but I always use glenlock dock when available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom