I have a gasp

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Damnit, I remember wanting someone - yeh a girl for those that want infinite bum love :p And sh1t I can't take my eyes off her. She was young and I had my views on someone alot younger than me. FGS ten years later ima seen her for the first time in that period and ima like wtf I can't keep my eyes off her. All my mates are saying the usual let go etc. I dunno if i can??? Last time we spoke i was engaged and I am loyal etc, won't do sh1t if it's beyond a parameter that I don't recognise. I was omg and couldn't help but look at her. Am I wrong to think the way I was, I know it's blokey but damn, she's no looker but I know how I feel :s

No pics supplied and she's no real looker but fu god damnit when you feel something and you cant get away god damnit. I daren't say crap either..damn damn und bloodi blast, I guess I just hurled for a time that I can't remember :s ffs lol :)

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
Imgormiel said:
She was young and I had my views on someone alot younger than me.

chris_hansen.jpg

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Damnit, I remember wanting someone - yeh a girl for those that want infinite bum love :p And sh1t I can't take my eyes off her. She was young and I had my views on someone alot younger than me. FGS ten years later ima seen her for the first time in that period and ima like wtf I can't keep my eyes off her. All my mates are saying the usual let go etc. I dunno if i can??? Last time we spoke i was engaged and I am loyal etc, won't do sh1t if it's beyond a parameter that I don't recognise. I was omg and couldn't help but look at her. Am I wrong to think the way I was, I know it's blokey but damn, she's no looker but I know how I feel :s

No pics supplied and she's no real looker but fu god damnit when you feel something and you cant get away god damnit. I daren't say crap either..damn damn und bloodi blast, I guess I just hurled for a time that I can't remember :s ffs lol :)

I know exactly what it feels like, was in the same postition myself and chickened out. All I can say is be brave and do something about it, don't make the mistake that I did and say nothing.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Go for it - tell her how you feel. We're cheering you on!

:bazbeer::bazbeer::bazbeer:

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Go for it - tell her how you feel. We're cheering you on!

:bazbeer::bazbeer::bazbeer:

She's married, and now that I am sober, Ima thinking that she just wanted my attention and nothing more. Still, was nice to feel like that, thought I'd lost it but apparently not. Guess I got more years of beating myself up tho :p

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
She's married, and now that I am sober, Ima thinking that she just wanted my attention and nothing more. Still, was nice to feel like that, thought I'd lost it but apparently not. Guess I got more years of beating myself up tho :p

Shame :(

More self regret inc I think. :(

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Shame :(

More self regret inc I think. :(

True, should have done something about it when I really had the chance several years ago. But my principals at the time screwed me over, she was 18, and I was 24, so I thought at the time that she was too young and that it was a passing phase. Guess I got that wrong in every sense :(

Ezteq

Queen of OT
thought was saying Irma and twas like an aunt or someone who kept voicing unwanted opinions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom