i had the most awkward moment today

Right_Eye

Banned
I was stuck in traffic and just kinda thought it would be funny to masturbate. It was sunny and clear out, so I was worried one of the other drivers would see me, but my jeep is pretty high off the ground, so I think no one noticed. I busted a nut and aimed it down, ruining my tweety bird floor mat. I felt kinda stupid after and my mom kept silent the rest of the drive home. It was awkward and I regret it.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I was stuck in traffic and just kinda thought it would be funny to masturbate. It was sunny and clear out, so I was worried one of the other drivers would see me, but my jeep is pretty high off the ground, so I think no one noticed. I busted a nut and aimed it down, ruining my tweety bird floor mat. I felt kinda stupid after and my mom kept silent the rest of the drive home. It was awkward and I regret it.

Liar ! You weren't masturbating. Your mum was giving you head while you were snogging your dad.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Haha.

Bet she woouldn't be quiet if it was me instead of you!

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
That was the most awkward joke- I didn't know if to laugh because it was so shit or stare blankly.

edit- since OD hasn't added in the obligitary: *blinks* *stares*

Olgaline

FH is my second home
this is a joke or something that actually happend ?

...confused

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Blink is my trademark on this forum! You now owe me £5.65 for a packet of 20.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom