I had great fun on Toa day 1

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
To those that are/have been whining about toa :m00: To those that havent got it yet :( get it sooon! :)
:mad:

Still no delivery van stopping in front of meh door .. *sniff*

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
hehe it is great fun ... allthough i must be the most unlucky guy in the world considering artifacts ...

last nigth i lost 4-5 rolls ... then ended the nigth by rolling 1 .... 1 !!! ! !1 wtf ..

now i was killing the last ligth in the sun of belt encounter and server kicks me for maintance .... WTF ... mob was on 30% bling .... you have gone LD ..

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Filip said:
hehe it is great fun ... allthough i must be the most unlucky guy in the world considering artifacts ...

last nigth i lost 4-5 rolls ... then ended the nigth by rolling 1 .... 1 !!! ! !1 wtf ..

now i was killing the last ligth in the sun of belt encounter and server kicks me for maintance .... WTF ... mob was on 30% bling .... you have gone LD ..

Good!!
Regards, Glottis :m00:

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
I'm broke. Too many bills.
I have to wait till payday, which is next friday :(

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
It is kick ass, got it today, and it roxors.
Swimming it amazing, totally screws you over the first 10 mins trying to get your direction/actions right, losing track of your group members, etc.
I just pray the frontier expansion won't let us fight in the sea :)
Graphics are very nice, Emain certainly looks very nice with the new graphics. :clap:
Regards, Glottis

Thorinn

Fledgling Freddie
Never thought i would get to miss Emain. But after 2 days of swimming................omfg :eek6:

Sol

Loyal Freddie
Glottis said:
It is kick ass, got it today, and it roxors.
Swimming it amazing, totally screws you over the first 10 mins trying to get your direction/actions right, losing track of your group members, etc.
I just pray the frontier expansion won't let us fight in the sea :)
Graphics are very nice, Emain certainly looks very nice with the new graphics. :clap:
Regards, Glottis

what about you drowning the 1st time you swam? :kissit: :m00:

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Sol said:
what about you drowning the 1st time you swam? :kissit: :m00:

I had plenty of potions, just had not yet bound my down key.
Regards, Glottis :m00:

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Shame you still need to spend 500000 hours to get all scrolls and other 100 hours for artifact :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom