I had a problem logging in recently

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
I always log in automatically but I had to do it manually about 1-2 days ago, which is fine I knew my email and password but when logging it would just give me an error saying either there's an error with the code or the website is under maintenance etc.

I was only able to log in by resetting my password and then using my user name, so I don't know if it didn't recognise my email originally but thought I might post here incase others can't log in; or if there was actually something wrong.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
Ok I tried logging out and logging in again to take a screenshot and it just didn't like the new password when copy or pasted with my user name or email anyway, so I had to request another new password and set it to log in automatically. But there's definitely something wrong when trying to log in at least for me :(

sayward

Resident Freddy
At the moment it always tells me Page Not Found! in FH green!!!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
in recent days I have to log in twice: first time always says I have entered a bad password, even though it's the one my browser is remembering for me, and the second time goes through without a hitch even though I change nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom