I grow concerned about our fearless leader!

Is Deebs a giver or a taker?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Noseman has confided in me things. Mostly of a technical forum nature (he wants me to work, you see. work away, while he lounges on his red velvet love seat of velvet redness wearing his party-boy sparkly thong, peeling grapes for himself. HIMSELF :eek:) but also other things. Nasty things. Things that are disturbing. So. Naturally I have twisted them further. Here's a poll :D

Chosen

Resident Freddy
I got no idea what I voted for, so I just took the most negative option! :)

TdC

One does wonder, I feel this mystery will never be solved.
it's like purple man-unicorns and such other mythical creatures! they may yet prove to be real! ooh err matron!! 0o

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
He has to, correction "chooses to" shift through all the things posted by this lot *waves finger at all* on a daily...ney...hourly basis, not kill himself or go on a murderspree after the depressing decline of humanity is paraded infront of his eyes and THEN keep it all working and available to the world, like some Skynet human engineer that is needed to keep the robots functioning that are destroying all of humanity and everyone who he ever cared for, with maybe a fraction of a glimmer of a hope of thank you from the rotten leftover ooze remains of the scum of the earth that were long ago eradicated(or sent to australia) and then try his hardest to please those people with their complaints and whines and demands.

So, clearly a taker.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I can't believe someone voted that he's a giver?!

Unless Deebs has been reading the thread :)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I hadn't voted yet because I couldn't comprehend the lack of said option. Have now voted correctly.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Since Deebs has been crashing at my flat all week I actually do know what goes "bump in the night". I have no idea if he's a giver or a taker however ..... thank fuck!

TdC

Since Deebs has been crashing at my flat all week I actually do know what goes "bump in the night". I have no idea if he's a giver or a taker however ..... thank fuck!

you let him use your loo? O.M.G. 0o

Olgaline

FH is my second home
I have no idea what this thread is about! So I give you Holy dog!
images

TdC

He uses the spare bathroom. I get in the industrial cleaners once he's left.

ah good. when he and the Chilly visited me I did not have that luxury. I moved house soon after they left. true fact! :D

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
All week? Make that since May.... I have learnt one thing sleeping with Zarjazz, I mean staying at his house, he is not an early morning person. Grumpy cunt springs to mind.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
He uses the spare bathroom. I get in the industrial cleaners once he's left.
I've only done 2 shits at his house as I suffer stage fright. I ruined my toilet tonight when I got in, had to clench the cheeks, fix a prob, ring Zarjazz and then let the dambusters loose.

TdC

I've only done 2 shits at his house as I suffer stage fright. I ruined my toilet tonight when I got in, had to clench the cheeks, fix a prob, ring Zarjazz and then let the dambusters loose.
surely you could have done all that while unleashing the great python in to the porcelain pot? I mean, now that you live together there can be no secrets between the Zarjaz and yourself?

We did, TdC is a lightweight, think it is a EuroPEON thing.
this comes from the man who took off his clothes on my balcony?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Could've been worse, he could've taken self-pics in a dress.

Oh wait, he did. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom