I got nailed by god i belive for not playing WaR

Xanthea

Fledgling Freddie
Think the ghetto has moved in to my area!

I lived where i do now for 10 years, there never been any issue before what i know, Anyways in june i took MC card. so july,aug,sep i save 2k each month and day before yesterday i found a bike i wanted cbr 600 f year 00.

Contacted the guy and we made the deal, with a smile larger than the singer in aerosmith i went home, called the insurence company "was damn long line so i hang up" i go out and wash it and check some basic stuff oil etc...then i move out the car and put the bike in the garage.

This morning i go up early, drink coffe and get my self ready i go out to the garage and my newly favorite is gone, i go in and i see a hole in the fucking fence to the next garage.So the fakking idiot next to me has not locked hes garage and someone has gone in to hes garage and cut up the fence with hes tools and takes the bike.

I know this guy some from the past, he's like semi criminal personally i think this cock tipped someone about it and he got paid for it.Also told the police about this but as they said i got no proof of that and even if that was the case it is not criminal to tell someone that there is a bike in a garage.

Anyways those 6000 i could just had flushed down the toilet,funny part is if i had not been sutch a lazy **** i would had stayed in the line and got the insurance, Even tho i belive it would be tough to get anything out from it....insure today call tomorrow and say it is stolen lol...

So i have now painted all my walls "Warhammer online rocks WAAArgghh" And with that i hope the WaR gods will bring me luck.

Vepo

Fledgling Freddie
If this is true, which I highly doubt it is, you have some serious issues if you have done what you mentioned with painting Warhammer on your walls!

On the flip side if it's true then it's your own fault for having it in a place where this so called criminal who lives next door to you would have been able to gain access to steal it.

Oh and finally it's not WAR related... stick it in offtopic ;)

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
Wont the police report contradict your insurance story tho? =)

I'm really sorry your bike got stolen, that is just horrible. I hope you feel better :fluffle:

MephTheLaw

Fledgling Freddie
Go next door and punch him in the face till he tells you were it is?

Jeez don't be such a pussy, violence is the answer, not a mmo.

Oh and you should have bought insurence today, then reported it tomorow morning ;)

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
sucks m8.

2 wheels is best thing that can happen to a person...

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Ouch, thats a nasty thing to happen to anyone.

Only one thing I'd say though, the security of your property is your responsibility, nobody else's. If you have adjoining garages and you depend on someone else to be mindful of the security, then you don't have a secure garage. You don't want to hear that now though, you'll be (quite rightly) raging that someone has done this to you. Horrible thing to have lost that much, I really feel for you.

My biggest single loss has been £12k which I never recouped. As much as I hated the director of the company that basically defrauded me (I did contract work for them, they didn't pay then while I was chasing the money they dissolved the company and I had no comeback on them), I accept the responsibility for getting myself into the position in the first place. Its never happened again since, even for a small amount. Hec of a way to learn though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom