I got it to work !

T

throdgrain

Well i bought the retail game and no longer do i have 1026 ping, which is a good thing !
I went on the BW server last night, and it wasnt too bad, though still a bit of a lag fest tbh. I have the sound turned down to 22, which helped, but a few more commands might help . Could anyone give me a list of useful console commands , or a link. In particular Id like the commands for show fps, and no shadows etc.
My system is
Athlon 2.0xp
GF4 4400
512 DDR
64k isdn.

Thanks very much all :)

T

throdgrain

Thanks m8 :) Some of the commands dont seem to be on ther tho, anyone know the command for max fps ? Only mine goes from 100 to 30 and back again, which is kind of annoying :)

S

Scooba Da Bass

I SAW THRODGRAIN

I SHOT HIM WITH A TANK

HE LEFT

;/

L

legendario

Originally posted by Scooba Da Bass
I SAW THRODGRAIN

I SHOT HIM WITH A TANK

HE LEFT

;/

He was testing his grafix.

:)

T

throdgrain

LOL you DID see me Scooba , you DID shoot me with a tank, I DID leave !
I was err... testing me graphics :)

Actually Im quite getting into this game tbh, its a pretty good laugh . I dunno whats going on half the time mind you ... God does it have to be so laggy though ? When I look up and a plane is stationary in the sky like a bloody helicopter for 10 seconds I cant help but think ...hmmm :)
Last night I spawned on an invisible ship too, which was wierd, I was floating above the sea !

ANYWAY !! I WILL GET YUO BACK SCOOBA I WILL SHOOT YOU WITH TEH TIGER TANK !!

Y

~YuckFou~

I've played the demo on the BW server, looks like fun although I had no clue what was going on either :)

Think I'll buy the game at the weekend, are there enough peeps playing on BW?

W

Will

Yeah, you'll have no problem getting a game.

See, I'm all happy and positive now I got a reply to my OFP thread:D

L

legendario

God itcheh give me some tips for OFP.

I am shite tbh :)

i dont play mp at the moment though...and i've only played the game a few times.

W

Will

You could try asking in the cobweb covered forum that is the OFP forum.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom