I give up!!!

O

old.Normengast

Originally posted by Flesh
Because if it was only too people grouped i.e someone's alt an their buffbot, it wouldn't make a blind bit of fucking difference whether or not the buffbot needed to be grouped.

Hey, why such a small reply all of a sudden and with such little dirty words? You were on a roll mate

F

F.I.V

Because if it was only too people grouped i.e someone's alt an their buffbot, it wouldn't make a blind bit of fucking difference whether or not the buffbot needed to be grouped.

You really are a special one aren't you? You're the Ralph Wiggum of the BW forums.

As I said, if the buffbot needed to be grouped for his buffs to stick and stay on the lower level alt then if the alt killed something of equal or greater level to the ALT and NOT THE BUFFBOT then the mob that the ALT kills would need to be at LEAST green con to the BUFFBOT JUST FOR THE ALT TO GET EXPERIENCE POINTS. Even if this was the case, the ALT would get miniscule exp (the same as killing a green) regardless of the con to the ALT. The only way the exp would be good is if the BUFFBOT was the one doing the killing and was killing monsters that were yellow or above to the BUFFBOT. This, as I explained earlier to your dumb ass, is known as the Necro Effect. A Necromancer can group with a lowbie and kill level 50+ mobs with all the benefit going to the lowbie (who more often than not will cap exp per kill with the Necro killing oranges none stop meaning warp speed leveling for the ALT).

I really dont know how I can dumb things down for you any more, Flesh, it really doesnt seem possible, so unless you understood me this time just stop fucking replying because you're making yourself out to look like a complete pillock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom