i fucking HATE the post office

gohan

FH is my second home
bunch of inbreed hairy women tbh

ordered police academy 1-7 from amazon for a bargainous £15.97 doesnt fit through the door, they leave a little red thing that instanly makes you go ohhhh no

but it gets worse

instead of 06/07/07 they write 07/06/07, so my mum who just gets back from a 2 week holiday goes oh, this is old, in the bin you shall go!

after work on sat at like 2pm i go over to the post office (10 mins out from town centre) only to find it closed at 1:30 ARGH hate meter is quite high

today mum gave me a lift, took bank cards credit cards passport ect

do u have ur shitty red thing? no.....

fuck off then...

is thier no way i can...

I SAID FUCK OFF

how do i get it then?

you have to ring up (doesnt even give me the fucking number to call) an have it redelivered, if your not in they will give you another shitty red thing an you have to keep it, cos even tho you ahve all the ID in the world the 3inch by 4 inch red fucker defines you as a person

so like i said FUCK OFF!

k.

- English -

Resident Freddy
i agree, i HATE how they close at sociable hours. I mean half 1, wTF?

The one i go to, theres usually a note saying: Dinner break, i mean wtf, cant you alternate your breaks, or do you have a little tea party. And why are the god dam banks closed on a sat?

sigh

gohan

FH is my second home

The one i go to, theres usually a note saying: Dinner break, i mean wtf, cant you alternate your breaks, or do you have a little tea party. And why are the god dam banks closed on a sat?

sigh

i work in a bank we open till 2 on saturday an till 5 all week

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
I hate the little red cards also just leave it on the doorstep this is the South.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
banks are just as bad :p if you are in work from 9-5 can only go to bank during lunchtimes! as my bank opens at 9:30 and closes at 4:30 :(

and yes post offices suck donkey balls, and amazingly my post office is ALSO run by hairy inbred women... perhaps the government make them in giant vats :/

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
It's much like how GPs are closed (Phonelines) after 1pm and only open after 9am. As a student, that's fucking annoying.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I have not needed a red thing for years. Giving your post man a christmas card with £20 in it works wonders. If its not left in the shed i go in with out the redthing they say Hiya and gimme my stuff ;)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I have not needed a red thing for years. Giving your post man a christmas card with £20 in it works wonders. If its not left in the shed i go in with out the redthing they say Hiya and gimme my stuff ;)

LOL @ the thought of giving my local postman £20 at Christmas. He'll probably think the wife's left me and would he like to come in for a cup of tea and some uphill pillow munching. No thanks.

Mey

Part of the furniture

sigh

Because believe it or not we are human too and we need a day off. It's damn hard working in a bank from 8.30am till 6/6.30pm some days.

(and has been said in the thread - some are open on saturdays, were we employ crap spotty teenagers :p)

soze

I am a FH squatter
LOL @ the thought of giving my local postman £20 at Christmas. He'll probably think the wife's left me and would he like to come in for a cup of tea and some uphill pillow munching. No thanks.

Gave my bin men £10 each for a drink at christmas and now what ever i leave out side is taken away. Bath Tubs a shed everything being nice at christmas gets you places :)

Gamah

Banned
Because believe it or not we are human too and we need a day off. It's damn hard working in a bank from 8.30am till 6/6.30pm some days.

(and has been said in the thread - some are open on saturdays, were we employ crap spotty teenagers :p)

Oh, you can only have one set of staff then, I guess TESCO staff work 24 hours a day 7 days a week?

Banks have a shit attitude to everything.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Even I admit, banks are quite annoying. Especially since you can't change money there -_- You know how annoying it is to walk to the top/bottom of a town to get fucked when exchanging euros to pounds? -_-

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, sure, those things with "you need this and that to do this and that(the red thing in your case)" may be annoying to the individual, but without them...hell...don't even want to imagine.

I've grown to like all the goverment thingies, queues at the bank etc, just by looking at it from a "whole community" perspective.

I'd be mad at your mother for throwing away that which does not belong to her without asking.

gohan

FH is my second home
Even I admit, banks are quite annoying. Especially since you can't change money there -_- You know how annoying it is to walk to the top/bottom of a town to get fucked when exchanging euros to pounds? -_-

well i work at barclays we open 9-5 mon to friday 9-2 on sat an have a foriegne exchance counter, get yourself a real bank not some part time shitters

Gamah

Banned
well i work at barclays we open 9-5 mon to friday 9-2 on sat an have a foriegne exchance counter, get yourself a real bank not some part time shitters

You work on a bank counter...hahaha, count my money while earnign £12,000/year and shut the fuck up.

gohan

FH is my second home
You work on a bank counter...hahaha, count my money while earnign £12,000/year and shut the fuck up.

closer to 14 :< but with bonuses ect more like 16 and seeing as ive only been thier 3 months and started on 11750 i thinks its not that bad :p

Mey

Part of the furniture
ye gamah, i coul make u bankrupt in about 30 seconds, id get fired but it would be funny

I can provide you account details to do Chaps payments too :p

Most Lloyds TSB are open on saturday's admitely it's only really the small ones that are closed. And about part time banks, halifax are the worst (if i remeber rightly) they dont even let you pay bills FFS lol!

Mey

Part of the furniture

So how much do you earn a year Gamah and what's your fantastic job.

gohan

FH is my second home
I can provide you account details to do Chaps payments too :p

Most Lloyds TSB are open on saturday's admitely it's only really the small ones that are closed. And about part time banks, halifax are the worst (if i remeber rightly) they dont even let you pay bills FFS lol!

halifax in stevenage closes at 3 every day an 1 on saturdays... i want to work thier

gohan

FH is my second home
So how much do you earn a year Gamah and what's your fantastic job.

he gets paid per client rather than yearly, i think his prices rose after hospital bills to clear his VD

Nate

FH is my second home
Halifax in Colchester is open 6 days a week 9-5 iirc! :) Will have to check it out, wonder if it's open on Sundays

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom