I finally did it

O

old.Trine Aquavit

Well, after very nearly a year of playing (I started Trine in the first week of release) I finally got to 50. Just to show that even us casual players can get there in the end.

Thanks to all the people I've levelled with (and I've grouped with a whole lot of people over the year), it's been a lot of fun.

Now all I have to do is catch up on RPs. Look forward to seeing all you 'yellow cons' in game :).

X

Xtro

gratz Trine. Getting to 50 over a year must be a LOT more satisfying than powerlevelling etc anyday. Have fun.

H

Hufner

Grats, Trine!
Now, I wonder if you beat my /played :p

O

old.Trine Aquavit

Thanks, all.

/played was 20 days and 3 hours ish

Does that make me a l33t powergamer? ;)

Q

Quemine

Grazz!

Nice to see folks who take their time and don't rush through all this levelling, there's so much more to do... :)

Quemine
Eye of Odin

H

Hufner

Originally posted by old.Trine Aquavit
Thanks, all.

Nah, but still makes me slower reaching lvl 50 :p

F

Freia

Thanks, all.

It makes you faster than me so YES! Damn you, 1337 powergamer! ;)

O

old.Enigma

Well, after very nearly a year of playing (I started Trine in the first week of release) I finally got to 50. Just to show that even us casual players can get there in the end.

Thanks to all the people I've levelled with (and I've grouped with a whole lot of people over the year), it's been a lot of fun.

Now all I have to do is catch up on RPs. Look forward to seeing all you 'yellow cons' in game :).

where do you get this from in your sig >>>>

Socializer 80% Explorer 73% Achiever 40% Killer 6%

I keep seeing it on vnboards.

O

old.Enigma

Oh yeah change his name cant have the old la trine can we :p

O

old.Trine Aquavit

Re: Re: I finally did it

Originally posted by old.Enigma
where do you get this from in your sig >>>>

Socializer 80% Explorer 73% Achiever 40% Killer 6%

I keep seeing it on vnboards.

Richard Bartle, one of the creators of the first MUD devised four categories of MUD players: The Socializer, The Explorer, The Achiever and The Killer. The Bartle Test was later devised to classify players via a simple questionnaire.

More info on the test and the research that inspired it here. :)

S

Skrad

Grats Trine!!! :clap: :clap:

Ooooh! I just did the bartle test (apologies for the hijack) based on my rather notorious rogue, Saxon, on Elephant mud. No real surprise for me.... the test came back with:

Your answers were split as follows:
Killer 93%
Achiever 53%
Explorer 40%
Socializer 13%

I think those who have met Saxon on a dark night would probably agree with that

:D :cool: :D:

Users who are viewing this thread