I don't want to worry anyone but....

T

thorson

I received my copy of FFxi yesterday at last from Dvdboxofffice.
Imagine the joy as I installed the game I hope to become a DAOC replacement.
Imagine the horror as I went to the back page of the manual and found there were no registation codes .

After phoning square and dvdboxoffice it appears this is just bad luck and they aren't aware of a bad batch of games going out.

However, if someone should find themselves with the same problem be aware that the only resolution is to send the game back and get a new one. No one at square or dvdboxoffice will send you the registation codes even if you offer to pay again.

On a more positive note I'm really looking forward to starting the game and it would be great to team up with any old DAOCers who knew me on Excalibur as Thorson/Bertmuppet

E

ECA

I got TWO manuals, codes were in the back of the english manual, not the french one.

N

-Nxs-

Same here

One french manual - one english one, check carefully :)

The game is worth waiting for anyway, just be patient you wont regret it

T

thorson

Thanks for the advice, but I checked both.
Nothing in the French one, and just four empty boxes in the English one, next to where the codes are supposed to be.

O

old.Tycho

Hey Bertmuppet!!!

Was wondering how to contact you after the old NWO boards went down, didn't have your Email address and last I heard you were roaming around SWG.

I've got a copy of this on order, drop me a PM with your Email address if you fancy meeting back up online :D

PS Ograt/Kvasir received his copy yesterday and had exactly the same problem with the missing registration code...... Me thinks there is a dodgy batch of games out there :mad:

Tycho

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom