I dont normally name and shame...

U

Urgat Rip-Eye

But in this instance i feel it is entirely appropriate.

Blinks
Aisha

You embody everything that is deplorable about human nature. To ruin the enjoyment of a game for so many people by exploiting a known bug is quite frankly very very low.

I pray for 1.60 to arive soon, or you to cap out. Either way, i hope you still enjoy your necromancer once you are no longer able to cheat.

(Before you say it, yes we were "owned" and yes i know its a game - i only hope some your fellow Albions have *some* honour and will show you the error of your ways)

Have fun.

K

Krissy

/me reads

/me laughs

/me points and shouts newbie

its same as BD's do/anamists/chanters have been doing for.... well forever

K

Krissy

/me reads

/me laughs

its same as BD's do/anamists/chanters have been doing for.... well forever.

Complaining is a bad idea when it comes to LoS.

anyway u not read what GOA said?

Its not abusing, as its there fault :p

F

fatgit

Shame on an E&E making slanderous (or is it libellous on the net) remarks about someone :(
I thought E&E's we're supposed to know the games rules etc.

Seeing as you don't, let me point out that parking a pet INSIDE a keep, exiting the keep, and DD'ing your sorry ass to next week, is NOT cheating, it is using the necromancer class as intended until 1.60.

Parking the pet inside a wall is a cheat. Parking a pet inside the tower, and walking round outside to cast is a cheat.

Oh yea

/me reads

/me laughs

L

Lochlyessa

A confession from the master LoS abuser himself! Down with ewul gm's that abuse los in thid I say!

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by fatgit
Shame on an E&E making slanderous (or is it libellous on the net) remarks about someone :(
I thought E&E's we're supposed to know the games rules etc.

Seeing as you don't, let me point out that parking a pet INSIDE a keep, exiting the keep, and DD'ing your sorry ass to next week, is NOT cheating, it is using the necromancer class as intended until 1.60.

Parking the pet inside a wall is a cheat. Parking a pet inside the tower, and walking round outside to cast is a cheat.

Oh yea

/me reads

/me laughs

Yes I should be made E&E.

U

Urgat Rip-Eye

Well...

I didnt say it was abuse.

I said it was exploiting a known bug.

I just think it's sad that some poeple refuse to play within the spirit of the game.

I am fully aware of GOA/Mythic stance on LOS, and i am also aware of the LOS problems with other classes.

It wasn't a whine, and it wasn't "slander" (because it is true)

It was just an opinion, of a very disilusioned player. The spirit of the game is changing. And it makes me sad.

F

Fafnir

And like some Necro's last week park their pet under bridges, so they cant be attacked with weapons. Well could shoot the dam thing with my bow. Wonder how you albs are gonna keep ck in thid, since all you do is los abusing now. Last raid i was on, there was only 8 necros hovering outside the gate. And how may i ask do bd's do the samething? Have not seen a signle bd hide his pets, like that help.

Anyone know if thoose Animist turrents gets fixed too or do hib keep them as is after patch?

K

khadar

Hmmm

Okey, Chanters and animist are useng Los to but they can be KILLED.

When Necros are in shade and hide pet in Keep they CANT be KILLED.

Its a big diffrence!!

F

fatgit

They can be killed, I've been killed numerous times by players that have a brain.

O

old.Cher

fatgit your normally a sensible guy, but right now your apparently blinded by the fact that if a necro sets out to cheat...(sorry i mean exploit a feature of the game) he cannot be killed.

its not being stupid that means u can't kill them, unless u have pbaoe these guys who park there pet in inaccessable places are purely morons, since they may as well watch a washing machine go round instead, since effectively they could leave there necro pet parked in a tree or other spot and leave it for 4 days and come back for the rp's

i'm truely fed up with people saying necro's arn't being selfish twats when they park there pets in places where its able to nuke freely without the fear of dying, its low behaviour.

and i'm hoping u can realise that

O

old.Cher

"Necra - 50 Necromancer & Powertapping LOS abusing SOB"

okay forget that last post, seems i'm wasting my time on someone like you.

G

Gabrial

Re: Hmmm

Originally posted by khadar
Okey, Chanters and animist are useng Los to but they can be KILLED.

When Necros are in shade and hide pet in Keep they CANT be KILLED.

Its a big diffrence!!

How do you kill a mushroom in a keep? Or the chanter pet for that matter?

its the pet that causes the problem in all cases and in all cases, the pet can be killed even if its in the keep (admittedly, only with aoe spells). Necros are no different from mushrooms in that respect - I've aoe dotted the doors before and hit no less than 10 mushrooms and 2 chanter pets!

K

Kurfew

Tis getting boring now.. :bore:

We all know some players use LOS issue to there advantage,
all realms not just one!

Im a Necro myself, and have slowed his levelling down so hopefully 1.6 patch will arrive soon after or if not before i ding 50

i have been to RVR on 4 occassions and have never used the
Bug. i have always travelled in the open with 1 fg group or 2 fg
on one occassion.

and to those who say Necros will be rubbish when LOS is fixed
I think you will be in for a surprise :chortle:

ok we need some points addressing but, i functioned prefectly
ok within the group and was able to take down Orange players
with ease :)

Also of note i was runing through Alb frontier solo at 43 when a red con sb attacked she must have missed PA because pets health was still near full when i relized and reacted, Debuffed then drained the SB faster than she could damage my pet.. i only Died
because she called her SB mate to aid her, she was at less than 1/4 health and my pet was back to 2/3 health when second SB struck..

So dont right of the Necro just yet, played RIGHT will still be a cause for whines on the board after LOS is fixed

Kurfew Lv47 Necro
Deni Friar in training

Awol Vexx SZ Deleted :(

G

Gaeswen

Originally posted by fatgit
They can be killed, I've been killed numerous times by players that have a brain.

If im not mistaken , if you place the pet correctly it can only be hit using GTAE , especially when people are trying to knock on the doors.

Killing something with GTAE at Thidranki level? :p

The way I see it the only reason a necro gets killed at CK sieges is that they play with honor (very few) or you got sloppy.

From my last 2 visits in Thidranki this week , things go something like :

Albs camping mpk , Mids charge , kill some albs , rest of the albs run back to CK and put the necros to work.
Necros kill Mids /release and start the whole cycle over again.

Albs living in the CK like hermits , its quite sad...

There are however a few Necros that do not use the LOS and play like the game was really intended , kudos to them.

For the rest id say , enjoy it while it lasts , when this is over you wont be able to hit anything if there is as much as a needle in the way :D

T

The Kingpin

and to those who say Necros will be rubbish when LOS is fixed

Are right,

Necros are about as usefull as a wet noodle in keep defence and attacking a keep,

You and youre pet have to see the enemys to attack,
Fight on hills is also a Nightmare, Dungeons los becomes even more of a pain..

Since pets have no resists still,
You will be stuned,mezed for full duration,

Aswell has nukes hitting for max damage..
The only advantage you will have is liveing longer than you're average caster..

K

Kurfew

Like i Said theres still some problems with the class that need
attention..
Magic resists work fine, just not Melee.

My pet has resisted mez on a few occasions :)

a good source of the problems the Necro faces is at
www.Catacombs.com

From the Necro TL.

But till this is addressed i will use my Necro mainly for
farming cash and items for my Friar, & Powerlevelling Friends.with the odd visit to RVR when Boredom sets in..

Necro could be and should be a great class to play RVR its
just poorly thought out at this stage..

Heres hoping they take on board the problems and sort them out.

I Want to play this class, coming from playing a Necro in EQ (now thats how a Nerco should be)

Kurfew Lv47 Necro <The Rigante>
Deni Friar in Training <The Rigante>

Awol Vexx Sz Deleted :(

K

khadar

Hmm

-------------

its the pet that causes the problem in all cases and in all cases, the pet can be killed even if its in the keep (admittedly, only with aoe spells). Necros are no different from mushrooms in that respect - I've aoe dotted the doors before and hit no less than 10 mushrooms and 2 chanter pets!

-------------

Mostly with chanterpets you need to look out and target the one you need to hit. That can Necros do with out the danger to be hit your self.

G

Gabrial

Think I see what you mean but its not that hard is it to quickly pop your head over the battlements and take a peek?

besides, doesnt the new /assist change things when its comes into a play? I dont know much about it but it sounds like it should allow a stealther for example to target for you?

G

Gallak

how do you "pop your head over the battlements" when you're on the outside?

G

Gabrial

Eh?

Thought we were talking about people inside the keep, not outside?

S

spathi

how about threads like this just STOP - pointless since Mythic have had ample time and ample warning from american servers and pre-patch tests. Anything that isnt 'working-as-intended' is directly their fault. I have just had enough of pointless whining and spam like this thread.

G

GReaper

Binks says goodbye Thidranki!

With 371 RPs, Binks has capped Thidranki.

Many thanks to all those dumb middies who died at Thidranki Faste, your contribution to Binks' RPs will always be remembered!

:clap:

H

hrodelbert

is this an ok place to whine about twats who lag strafe after i slam them :) ?

L

Lochlyessa

This thread needs a bump to boost GReaper's ego ;o

Users who are viewing this thread