i dont know where to start

S

Slug

ok, im a fresh noob, this game is totally overwheliming, can someone give me some ideas on what to do nex6t?

C

CobraMkIII

I know how you feel... it's not been that long since I was a fresh noob too... hang on... I pretty much still am... Anyway...

Check out this site: w w w.eve-i.com

Try and think what you want to get from the game... are you looking to become a merchant, travelling far and wide, making contacts, gunning down bandits and making a living that way, or perhaps an industrialist like a miner / refiner, setting up you own isk generating business... perhaps you want to terrorise the lawbreakers and become a pirate hunter... or maybe you want to cross to the darkside and take on the good guys!...

HAve a read of the various posts. Improve your understanding of some of the game basics. Perhaps start a 'throw-away' character... you can always start another simply enough.

Have a look at the various forums, but don't let the negative chat get you down, there have been improvements (and continue to be with various patches being applied).

S

Slug

My in game name is

The Slug

Thankfully a kind hearted soal has given me 100k which is enough to get a decent mineing frigate and save up for a warship.

i take back everything bad i have said about this game, as it is quite possibly (aswell as planetside) one of the best online games i have played.

it just takes a while to get into it, for me anyway

S

Slug

say if i wanted to become a merchant, would that involve buying something cheaper from other stations and selling them for more at others?

M

Midgardian

Yes it would Slug.

Best bet is mine till you have a good amount of Isk . maybe 1 mil then trade...bigger profits can be made if you haul larger amounts of goods.

X

xane

I strongly advise going for the Agent missions, you will have been given a first "real" (Level 1) Agent after you finish the tutorial.

Agent missions not only give a reasonable return, but they introduce you to all the aspects of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom