I cried

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
"Mr Bell said that the two pets were constant companions. Arthur, who was a large cat, used to help Oscar to climb on to the sofa."

i can imagine it now.

cat roly polys into the room, jumps into the squatting position.
dog cartwheels in from no where and leaps through the air onto cats paws who then launches him through the air.

mank!

Part of the furniture
they had the owner on 5live on thursday talking about it...i instantly went and found my cat to give him a hug.

i'm a soft ****.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
My dog died a few months ago. I still grieve a lot even now. Lifes bloody horrible when you think about it.

Damini

Part of the furniture
I still miss Lacey, my siamese, and she died about two years ago now. When I have dreams set in my parents house, she's always there still. Made me teary just writing that.

She was awesome.

Opt1

Fledgling Freddie
Our Dog died on Christmas Day a little after Christmas Dinner.

He wasn't very well, but no one expected it to happen like that. We had no warning :(

House isn't the same without him.. didn't like having to leave for uni a week and a half later.. Dad finding it very hard.. only dog we've ever had and his life had revolved around looking after him for over 12 years :(

But I guess that's the life we live.. I don't ever want to get a pet now =/

That story is very sweet. Goes to show there's more to things than we realise.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
If it cheers anyone up

This is our new dog, now 4 months old, pictured with his namesake. He wont ever replace my old dog to be honest, but he's a good lad, Im sure life will be great.

MossyandMossy-custom;size:600,400.jpg

G

i have the same colour stone floor tiles in my kitchen................................

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom