I cant......

FlyingDaggers

Fledgling Freddie
TAKE IT ANYMORE AHHHHH!!!!

Givf beta key, all day along i check my mail like 30 times check this site 100 times.

This is no whine :p I just want to play, im so borred atm its not even funny anymore.

PLEASE FH GOLD WINNERS BETA KEY!!! :flame:

Devii

Loyal Freddie
haha i am doing the same thing m8 checking the boards all day

Devi

Raazaar

Fledgling Freddie
I imagine (hope) that there'll be another wave going out next week sometime. :eek: Better get in!

Oskorei

Fledgling Freddie
Guys, I've even started playing daoc again, hoping that since I'm a daoc player now (again), I'll have a better chance on beta lolol :D

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
You have it easy! try being on guild who got in the beta but no idea when invites come out :(

Aesgir

Loyal Freddie
Yeah that'd suck, knowing you have an invite but not being able to get in. Hoping i'm in on next wave too, I'm just too curious :D.

Oskorei

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah that'd suck, knowing you have an invite but not being able to get in. Hoping i'm in on next wave too, I'm just too curious :D.

By 'curious' should I read, bored with all other things in life, and completely psyched up about WAR?

...because I'm a bit curious myself ;)

Aesgir

Loyal Freddie
By 'curious' should I read, bored with all other things in life, and completely psyched up about WAR?

...because I'm a bit curious myself ;)
Yeah pretty much ;) The estimated 6 months til retail.....man i could go nuts before then, no MMO - bored me :D

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Well good luck to all. Hopefully it will be there for me.

Remember to read the instructions carefully.

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Now all we need is the guild invites :)

<sacrifices a goat to the gaming gods>

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Well good luck to all. Hopefully it will be there for me.

Remember to read the instructions carefully.

I cant believe i actually read throu all the Disclamier. :drink:

1st part is the usual "Do you agree?"
2nd part is tricky cuz it explains the stuff about being a press member etc.. then asks you "Do you wish to continue?" and there have been some cases (at least one among FH community) of ppl chosing the wrong option thinking they were answering the question "Are you a member of the press?".

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
log in to the war-europe.com website, incase the email went kaboom in a spam filter somewhere.

I tend to always login to war-europe, to avoid that email issue. Well at least there is the guild invite to fall back on.

To be fair I had thought the guild invites would have happened by now, but I suppose the guild code is not ready for testing.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
hmm could try giving requiel a PM? he might be able to check into things

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
On a side note, was it a coincidence we received the beta key just the day after the Novotel meeting?? :drink:

In case i had to know the address to dispatch the champagne&caviar gift :p

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
em... yeah... I used the power of hypnosis to make them set it up... honest! now gifv gifts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom