I cant wait !

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
I dont see whats wrong? Inlighten me plz :D

Zenythe

[GOA] English Servers GM
Pointing something out...

Characters become customisable, meaning you can make them individual, and while you might not like the elf shown in the pic you don't have to play him! Make yours look different! That's the whole point...

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
should be able to choose from skins to run with old skins like now, and enable catacomb skins.

Deathspike

Banned
The face's look ok you just need to get use to them as we never looked out char's differntly before :clap:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
after 2.5 years i can get rid of my heros chavcut!

Zvixx

Fledgling Freddie
Zenythe said:
Pointing something out...

Characters become customisable, meaning you can make them individual, and while you might not like the elf shown in the pic you don't have to play him! Make yours look different! That's the whole point...

so can i remake my current chars aswell ?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Mutoria said:
can you change it to male to female? or female to male?
i think you can change anything except starting stats, race and sex

Cynical

Fledgling Freddie
Dear GOA,

PLEASE GET RID OF THE GOD DAMN KILT ON HIGHLANDERS.

Yours sincerly,
I.P Freely

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Mutoria said:
can you change just at the begging or constnatly>?

as I said, constantly =)

just read US patch notes, they're adding new gfx sometimes and ofc you need to be able to select this =) so you can do cosmetic ops on your char =)

and this in a fantasy world =)

Zenythe

[GOA] English Servers GM
OK a few basics, you can change appearance only, not race class or sex.

You have a limited number of times you can change appearance however once you've locked the appearance choice, there is an NPC in all realms who can unlock it for you so you can continue to make changes.

Kilts are unfortunately still there, however at least with the new models you actually wear your armour -over- the kilt as opposed to under it so on female models you just have a fringe of a kilt and on male you have the kilt fringe and the honour sash. It really makes a lot of difference...

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Ahh Zen, why cant we be able to change the starting stats? :(
I was young and not wise when i made my chars! And im still getting punished from that... aint fair imo :) Lemmi change it once! Pwease!
/begging luwi!

Btw, must say it sounds kinda funny being able to change your looks constantly.. Bet we will get some cross dressers going crazy! ;)
*Cough!*Avalon pallys!*Cough!*

Zenythe

[GOA] English Servers GM
Honestly I don't see them ever enabling people to edit starting stats as it has a knock on effect with the character, and to be honest if you look at the way stat effectivness tapers out on the high end it really makes very very little difference where that 10 points went.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
but a druid with 18 dex start still casts faster than a druid with 10 dex startup (and in the long run, if they were to spam eachother with roots, the 18 dex druid would in the end interupt the other druid fully)

and for example, bards, were told in creation phase: empathy meights, you will pwnz with it! but empathy is a no-no as a bard, so thats 10 pts wasted ;<

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Zenythe said:
Honestly I don't see them ever enabling people to edit starting stats as it has a knock on effect with the character, and to be honest if you look at the way stat effectivness tapers out on the high end it really makes very very little difference where that 10 points went.
That is plain incorrect.. it matters if you have 380 dex instead of 370... Alot actually...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom